RariTavia 87 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

totally didn't copypasta this from the AppleDash group or anything nope

I'll start off by posting a 100-500 word mini-fic about Rarity and Octavia. At the end will be a one word prompt. If you would like to write a 100-500 word RariTavia mini-fic relating to that prompt within the next four hours, comment right away to claim that prompt. Post the story when you finish, and add a one word prompt at the end for the next people to claim.

Simple enough?

Just to make sure everything is clear:

* The mini-fic can be in any style, any tag, AU, humanized, whatever. It can be a cute scene, a snippet of conversation, or an excerpt from an Equestrian history book. It's not expected to be preread or proofread, and if you've never written before that's just fine. Just try to keep it rated teen or lower and make sure it's 100-500 words of fiction about Rares and Tavi and it relates somehow to the prompt you claimed.

* Claim prompts with a quick post responding to the last post. Just the word "claimed" is fine. When you finish, make a post with the mini-fic and the next prompt.

* Your claim is valid for four hours, to keep someone from accidentally holding things up all day. After four hours, another person could post a claim for the same prompt. If you ran out of time, and no one else has claimed it, and you still want to write it, just go ahead and reclaim it.

* In the event that people become confused, and two fics are posted for the same prompt, the first one posted contains the official next prompt.

* Please include a one word prompt at the end of your fic. There are lots of words, and they can mean lots of things, and it's up to the next writer what they want to do with it.

First prompt: Gala

Cryosite
Group Admin

Pssst. If you're totally not going to copypasta fromthe AppleDash group, edit out "Dash and AJ" from the instructions.

Gala

Octavia clamped the final latch on her cello case shut and looked up, scanning the deserted great hall for what seemed like the hundredth time. Nothing.

Sighing, she hoisted the case up onto her back and slowly made her way towards the doors. The other members of her ensemble had already left. She, however, had stayed behind, hoping to meet the mare who had finally had the courage to put Prince Blueblood in his place. She grinned at the memory, the image of his terrified face as the angry mare advanced on him still at the forefront of her mind.

Finally he had met a mare that he couldn’t control. Somepony he couldn’t manipulate. And she was from the very parts of society to which he considered himself oh so superior. It almost made her want to laugh.

The smile fell from her face as she reached the doors. She would have loved to have met this mare, but it looked like she had left soon after she had sent Blueblood away with his tail between his legs.

Still, it looked like she wouldn’t get to meet her. It was a shame, but she probably wouldn’t be too eager to associate with another member of Blueblood’s high society quite so soon. Still, to be able to talk to her...

Shaking her head, she turned her thoughts to her next show with her ensemble. It wasn’t going to be too bad, but the stallion hiring them expected them all to be dressed in ‘formal attire,’ meaning that she should probably wear more than just her bow tie. As she thought about it, she seemed to recall Vinyl talking about some dressmaker in ponyville...

Next Prompt: Bow Tie

3359300 Claimed Bow Tie

Octavia's ears perked up when she heard the door to her and Rarity's apartment open. She put her book down and got up to greet her mare with a kiss. "Hi, Rarity."

"Hello, dearest." Rarity's voice held a song in its tone, and her horn glowed blue as a small shopping bag floated along behind her.

"What's in the bag?" Octavia inquired.

"Something special for my special somepony~" Rarity trilled. "It's your birthday, is it not?"

"Thanks, Rarity." Octavia made to take the bag, but Rarity swept it away.

"You'll have to catch me first in order to get it!" Rarity darted off behind the couch. Octavia rolled her eyes and dashed after Rarity, chasing her all the way back around to their appliances. Rarity finally allowed her access to the little purple bag, giggling all the while. Inside was a little black box. After some fumbling, Rarity helped her open it. Inside that was the prettiest pink silk bow tie.

Octavia swept her unicorn up in a kiss. "I love it, Rarity."

Rarity skimmed her hoof down Octavia's spine, making her shiver. "You are ever so welcome, my dearest Tavi."

Next prompt: Gem

HEY GUYS, WHAT'S GOIN' ON IN THIS THREAD?!

*crickets*

:twilightoops:

Jondor
Group Admin

With only 14 members so far, there's not going to be a lot of activity, unfortunately. First I would suggest trying to drum up some more people.

Prompt: Gem

Octavia strolled down the lanes of Ponyville, having just left her old friend's house, whose name was Lyra Heartstrings.
She was trotting along when she spotted a small boutique. She smiled and trotted inside.
The owner was a white unicorn with a flowing purple mane and beautiful blue eyes. Octavia waved shyly, her cheeks heating up as she looked through the racks of clothes.
She then moved to the jewelry and found a beautiful diamond hoof ring.
She went up to the counter to pay for the ring when she tripped and dropped the ring.
It broke, the gem and gold brace becoming seperate.
Octavia covered her mouth with her hoof in shock before looking up at the store owner, who was blushing.
The store owner said"Keep it. I don't really need it."
Octavia thanked her p[rofusley before leaving, a blush on her face.
Fast Forward Two Years
Octavia searched through her dresser. She couldn't find it! She had lost the gem she had recieved from Rarity, her fillyfriend.
She sighed as she trotted out onto the porch.
On it Rarity sat in a rocker. When Rarity noticed her lover, she knelt down to show a ring, the center diamond Octi's special gem.
"Will you marry me?" asked Rarity.
"Yes." was all Octi said before pressing her lips against Rarity's

Hope you enjoyed it:rainbowwild:
Bringing this thread back to life, baby!
Next prompt:Mirriors

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10