The New Lunar Republic 61 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 80 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 80
Cherry Frosting
Group Admin

Luna looked at Silver, her expression a mix between worry and anger. "Sterling Silver," She said calmly, "So it was you that set the explosions off?"

OOC Woo! Second Page!
"just conducting a bit of a fire and explosion drill and ohmygodpleaseitwasaaccident"

Cherry Frosting
Group Admin

Luna sighed and turned to the pony at her right, "Begin the preperations of moving. We have to leave tonight." Looking back at Silver, Luna began again. "Even if it was an accident, which I do not believe it was, you have given my sister's troops a way to find us easily. We are all in danger because of your mistake."

"when do we move out?"

Cherry Frosting
Group Admin

3846790 Luna looked at her, "Tonight. And your will be monitered."

*Slowly backs away out of door*

Cherry Frosting
Group Admin

3846806 "For now, you will be sent back to the barracks. Pack your things."
OOC: I GTG bye!

Gamer guy 42
Group Contributor

Sky Bust trots into the barracks with bags under her eyes." Who blew up base camp while me and my team were away scouting? I swear we miss all the fun."

Cherry Frosting
Group Admin

3848553 Solar Eclipse didn't turn away from her packing. "It was not fun," she growled. "Anyways, pack your bags: we're leaving tonight. Strap on your armor as well, Sergeant Luna says to be prepared." A moment later, Solar was done. "I'm heading to the armory."

"see you later"
*Gallops away*
*trips*
*sets on fire again*
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
"NOT AGAIN!"

Gamer guy 42
Group Contributor

Sky Bust grabs the nearest fire extinguisher and puts silver out." You should live in a bubble. Try not to die again."

"eye eye captain"

Gamer guy 42
Group Contributor

"You smart mouthin' me boy?! Anyway I've gotta pack see ya later Silver." Sky gets back to packing and looking for her damn armor.

Gamer guy 42
Group Contributor

*Two hours later*
*Flies up to Solar in full armor*
" Ma'am! I have an important question. I wish to get your honest answer."

Cherry Frosting
Group Admin

3856629 solar turned away from the pony she was helping. "Alright, Private. What do you need to know?"

Gamer guy 42
Group Contributor

" Two things. One: Where is the new base going to be? And Two: Does this helmet go with my mane?"

Cherry Frosting
Group Admin

3858517 Solar Eclipse looked at Sky, and her eyes narrowed. "I think only Sergent Luna knows where we are headed right now private. We'll have to follow her."

Gamer guy 42
Group Contributor

" Oh, okay. Well, I'm finished packing so I'll see if I can help the engineers move things."
* Salutes then flies off to the large hangar areas*

Gamer guy 42
Group Contributor

*Several Hours Later*
Sky walks up to a small crowd forming around an exhausted Sergeant Luna." Hey Silver, has she said anything yet or are we just making her feel uncomfortable?"

*peering over the crowd*
"Not much just yet. I think she wants to wait until everyone is here. Anyway, have you seen a cantainer of hydrochloric acid anywhere? I've locked my ship's door with the key inside again."

Gamer guy 42
Group Contributor

3953594 *Sky gives Silver a 'Da fuck' look* " How about I just hack the door controls after this announcement thing? Ya know, since you are banned from anything acidic after the combustible lemon affair." Sky looks over the crowd to see the Sergent supervising the movement of a fairly sized box marked 'socks'. " The hell?"
Ooc: How was your Christmas?

OOC It was good thanks, family and friends came around and nothing exploded, no one died and the turkey was unburnt. My computer has broken though, so I have to use a laptop I found. How was yours?
"Oh come on. I thought by now everyone would have just forgotten about that whole affair. I mean, eatable grenades that can also melt though 5 inches of steel are a great idea. Its not my fault they got into the food supply. Also, I thought everyone knew about the Sargent's love of socks"

Gamer guy 42
Group Contributor

3957233 OOC Pretty good, until school decided to start again. I ate around five-hundred cookies.

" Sorry, but I have the memory of an Elephantiod computer. Besides who could forget the look on the Sergeant's face when she drank that lemonade!" Looks back at the Sergeant to see a tank dubbed 'Sock One' being driven to the 'Forward Unto Dusk' the resident Frigate class One." Yeah I knew about the socks, but... damn that's a lot. If we had a capable pilot for every pair of socks, the war would be won."

"I couldn't agree more."
*Peers overhead*
3858546 OOC Can you do Luna please?
"Ah! It looks like Luna's gonna say where we are going."

Cherry Frosting
Group Admin

3958961 OOC: OMGOMGOMG IM SOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR BEING GONE!!! I COULDNT CONNECT TO FIMFIC AND I JUST FIXXXXED IT AGHHHHH!!

IC: Sergeant Luna alighted down in the middle of camp, and waited till ponies gathered to begin speaking. "Hello," She began,"For those of you that have not heard, Sterling Silver caused an explosion today in the woods that may have alerted the Solar Empire to our camp site. As of such, we have deciced to move. Where to? We are going to make a complete loop around the Everfree Forest, and will station ourselves in the mountains. However, before we leave this site, we are going to set up mines, to give the Empire a surprise if they get here. Does anyone have any questions?"

OOC It's fine, my computer did exactly the same thing. I had to re-install all of my documents and programs again.
*jumps up repeatedly, waving her hoof in the air*
"OOO OOO ME! PICK ME! OVER HERE! MEEEE!"

Gamer guy 42
Group Contributor

3972764 "Does the question have anything to do with you helping to set the mines?" Sky says with a deadpan tone before noticing the crowd staring at them. At that point she just started backing away slowly. In the distance she screams "Ill go ahead and mark out a good place to set up."
OOC In other words I have family business to attend to so I'll be away for a day or two.

Comment posted by Gamer guy 42 deleted Jan 19th, 2015
Eldorado

Hey, guys. Sorry to ruin everyone's fun, but RP still isn't allowed on this site. Anywhere. That rule might change in the future, but for the time being you'll have to take this somewhere else. You're free to organize roleplay in a group like this, but any actual RP will have to take place off-site. The massive-length comment strings and repeated page refreshing that accompanies roleplay is too taxing on this site - this comment system was never designed for fast-paced couple-words-at-a-time type conversations.

I'd recommend exchanging Skype contacts, or checking out a dedicated RP site. A couple friends of mine do their RP stuff in Google Docs, oddly enough, and that works well enough for them. There are plenty of alternatives out there that are not only designed to handle the technical demands of RP, but more user-friendly to boot.

Best of luck, whatever you end up using.

Cherry Frosting
Group Admin

3974033 I'm sorry, I'll set something up, thanks for letting us know!

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 80