Stallionverse 236 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Oddly enough, there is an image I can't get out of my head: the thought of Sunburst, Cheese Sandwich, Trouble Shoes and Flash Sentry operating as a travelling "adventurers for hire" business group (basically "mercenaries with consciences", doing assorted dangerous jobs for a fair price, but ONLY if the potential client passes a careful screening to indicate that, no, the potential client is NOT an ambitious criminal looking for somepony to do their dirty work for them. Also, If they are hired to go after somebody [after it is carefully determined that the individual somebody wants them to go after really IS a dangerous criminal], they will also do their absolute best to bring the criminal in alive). This is set in the Stallionverse, but puts the spotlight on a different group of adventures.

Sunburst is, of course, the brains of the group.

Trouble Shoes is the muscle

Cheese Sandwich is the heart (as well as the most powerful; given his Cartoon Psychics-type abilities)

and Flash is the daredevil

Of course, I don't have the time and energy to write any stories myself, but this is wide open for anybody who likes the idea enough to do it. Of course, I still haven't worked out how these four could meet and how they get the idea to work together as a team; much less an "adventurer for hire" group. However, that's what brain-storming is for, right?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1