The Idea Exchange 266 members · 37 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Hi, everyone.

I'm putting a project together, and I need a little help. I want to do a fic in a similar vein to Limyaael's Game of the Gods (an LOTR fic over on FF.net).
The TL:DR version: a god of evil is forced to play a game against other gods - he fights with Mary Sues. His opponents fight with reality - they deny the Sue her reality warping powers and let canon or simple reality kill her off.

I plan to run a version of this with the post-S4 Discord in the lead role. It'll mainly be run as a comedy piece.
But I've hit a stumbling block: I don't have enough bad OCs to fill out my cast. I have plenty of ideas, but very few defined Sues. So, I'd like your input.

TL:DR of the TL:DR: Give me your Sues!

I'll be posting a copy of this message across a bunch of groups' forums, to get people involved.
I hope to have the prologue and first chapter posted by the end of the week.

Ocean Stardust V1.0 (This is who he was as a character on the first day I first created him.)

Gray fur, black mane, red scarf. need I say more about his Gary-Stu appearance?

His back story was that his mother died when he was young, but before she died she made him a red scarf that he never took off. His planned stories had him as princess Luna's personal student, with her acting as a mother figure. He was an inventor and basically brought modern technology to equestria in this version of his character. I really didn't put too much thought into his base character other than this.

You know, I remember reading part of that fic. I think one of the conceits was that the Sues sent in gradually became less extreme, as the evil god kept tweaking his next "agent" to do a better job...?

So, let me just start with the obvious.

PRINCE OBLIVION, MISUNDERSTOOD ALICORN FROM HELL ITSELF, HERE TO REDEEM HIS SOUL AFTER THE UNENDING SLAUGHTER OF THE VARIOUS SOULS OF FOALS WHO DIED BEFORE THEY WERE BORN, HIS MANE IS MADE OF FIRE AND EVERY FEATHER ON HIS WINGS IS RAZOR SHARP, ALSO HE CAN READ MINDS AND RADIATES CONSTANT SEX APPEAL!

AND HIS CUTIE MARK IS A SKULL. MADE OF DIAMOND. AND ON FIRE.

Okay, here I go:

Raven, an earth pony. However is super strong and super fast. She can also be very stealthy, since her coat is black while her mane is a dark silver. You'll never know she's there until she pulls out her twin enchanted katanas, which give off a violet glow the same color as her eyes. The katanas can cut through ANYTHING. SERIOUSLY ANYTHING. LIKE THIS SENTENCE.
She doesn't need her katanas though, because she'll typically know seventeen different ways to kill you from wherever you stand.
Her cutie mark is her two katanas, crossed.

(yeah, I know this is basically a pony form of Raven from H.I.V.E)

Update on the fic

It's in development, but another project has taken over most of my free time (which was limited enough by college). The other fic will be released very soon, once my pre-reader gets through with it.

This fic is on the back-burner for now, but it is still developing and more sues are always welcome.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5