Reality War: Planning and Discussion 5 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
notMurphy
Group Admin

OK, nearly everypony is back in the TARDIS, and the Kelpie are about halfway round to the Doctor's argument now.

Current plans: resolve character actions and assemble the travelers (... minus Ako for the moment) in the Foyer.

There won't be much of a downtime between the ending of this episode and the start of Episode 8, so if anyone has a storyline they want to start, why not bring it up here?

AnarchyArcher
Group Admin

Well, for Ako we've got her injuries and her sword being broken as two ongoing plot-threads so far. She should be back at least to some degree of combat effectiveness by the time we go to her time, as...

Well, let's say that will be necessary and *Spoilers* :trollestia:

notMurphy
Group Admin

Since the question has come up a couple of times, here is the tentative itinerary for the following episodes:

Canterlot, Modern Day (Episode 8)

Gryphon Lands, Feudal Era (Episode 9)

Longreach Station, Post-Colonial Spacefuture (Episode 10)

Ponegea, Dawn of Equinity (Episode 11?)

Equestria, Beginning of Equestrian Space Colonization (Episode 12?)

notMurphy
Group Admin

3332707 Looks like Ako will be spending at least most of the Canterlot Episode in wing casts.
But she will be in fighting shape by Episode 9, :trixieshiftright:one way, or another :trixieshiftleft:

Nexas
Group Admin

oh dear, Ako is going to be in rough shape for modern canterlot. :applejackunsure:

Zervziel
Group Admin

3333043 The plus side is modern Canterlot should at least be able to help fix her wings a good deal. You know, magic?

AnarchyArcher
Group Admin

3333043 3336492 3336718

It should be able to help, that is true, but it's going to be very awkward in trying to explain to any doctor how it happened. :rainbowlaugh:

Anyways, is there any other plot-threads we need to be aware of? I'm guessing Ako isn't the only one with a vague idea of what will happen in the future.

Zervziel
Group Admin

3337091 she fell down some stairs

notMurphy
Group Admin

OK peeps, current episode has ended, but I won't be able to write the start of the next episode until tomorrow.

Zervziel
Group Admin

3354001 You mean Friday?

notMurphy
Group Admin

3354089 Well I meant late Thursday, but by Friday definitely

Zervziel
Group Admin

3354466 Was wondering about that since some people consider ten or twelve hours to be tomorrow if it's very early in the morning.

notMurphy
Group Admin

3354487 hmm, maybe I should just start a thread mentioning where everyone will be, and they can either start their own characters or I'll do it if they don't :applejackunsure:

Zervziel
Group Admin

3355787 Just start them and let them go from there.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15