Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Darth Gonzo
Group Contributor

Okay I'm planning on writing a story about Hasbro characters in Mortal Kombat but before I do that I'm going to have a tornament on here by having you guys pick who's in the story and if there are to many characters I'm going to have you guys vote for who should be in the story and the character with the most votes wins and I'm going to write the two characters fight to the death on here. Also you guys can pick the locations in the story as well. And now the reals for picking a character or location for the story.

1. They have to be human-sized which means for the characters from MLP they can be from the Equestria Girls universe or they can be from Equestria but they just have to be human-sized and characters from Transformers that's they can be humans or the characters can be a Maximal, a Predacon, a Mini-Con, a Mini-Cassette, or any human-sized Transformer. The samething goes for characters from other Hasbro products.

2. The character has to have different fighting moves then any other characters.

3. The location has to be place from Transformers, MLP, G.I. Joe, or any other Hasbro products.

Now it's time for you guys to start picking.

P.S. you can pick more than one character.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1