Assassinverse 188 members · 29 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Just skimmed through this story: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/392598/deathstroking

This made me think of an idea for the Assassinverse staring our favorite merc with the mouth Deadpool:

NSFW version:

How crazy would this idea be?

Idea: Wade Wilson wasn't always Equestria's favorite guy due to him rubbing both the Traditionalists and the Progressives the wrong way, but damn well he at least supported Princess Twilight Sparkle's reforms as it would help him out in many ways as after all, she was the one who found him and gave him a home thus he helps her in his own "special ways". One day, he is left for dead by the leader of the Traditionalists Amadeus Blueblood Sr and swears revenge on him.

By getting involved in an attempt on Princess Twilight Sparkle's life by sheer dumb luck, Princesses Celestia and Luna hire Wade who takes on the mantle of Deadpool to bring down those who tried to kill Princess Twilight Sparkle with a few one-liners and forth-wall breaks along the way.

This sounds interesting, especially since you would have Twilight survive the attack; most of these crossovers tend to be reactive responses to her death, having her alive (perhaps critically wounded and hidden away for safety while she recovers) makes Celestia and Luna only SLIGHTLY less vindictive, which would make Wade's SOP for dealing with Amadeus and his allies that much more fun to read.

Run bluebood run :pinkiecrazy:😈

SOP?

What's that mean?

Standard Operating Procedure, which for the Merc with the Mouth, basically adds up to "How much fun (for me) and hurt (for you) can I do to you?"

Idea:

*Lord Green Grass is trying to crawl away wounded while Deadpool is behind him*
Lord Green Grass: Mercy!
Deadpool: Sorry, but I don't have mercy and it's going to be fun for me as you're going to get run over by a zamboni!

YES! HELL YES! FUCK YES! SHIT YES! DO THIS! THY SUPREME OVERLORD MISHKA DEMANDS IT!

I'll think about it.

Deadpool is going to have an even bigger overinflated ego with this.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10