Ideas and Development 125 members · 424 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Title| Digital Love: A Dubstep Love Story

Rating: Mature for some violence, drug use, and a little nudity and sex

Synopsis: ((Note, the Equestria in this story is a Human esque Universe)) Vinyl Scratch is Equestria's foremost dubstep artist, and stands alone as Equestria's only dubstep artist with no one to really relate to.

Meanwhile on Earth, Xander Wilde is a lonely man who enjoys electronic music, but finds himself felling like he doesn't stand out amongst his fellow man.

Their two worlds collide when Vinyl Scratch's experimental music syncs with a strange magic spell that transports Xander to her world. These two star crossed souls unite to form the greatest electronic music experience in Equestria.

This story isn't going to contain any dialogue, like at all. It will however have musical accompaniment. The links to the song of each chapter will appear like this: ((Daft Punk-Voyager)) A good chunk of the music is going to come from Daft Punk, particularly from their albums Discovery, Random Access Memories, and a few from Human After All. If anyone can point me in the direction of pony music of a similar caliber, it might also come into the story.

David-The-Peach
Group Admin

3555491 interesting idea...if you do make it let me know so i can experience it

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2