Lord Tirek 301 members · 206 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

There needs to be an animation of the battle between Scorpan and Tirek with 'Let my People go' playing as the music.

Seriously.

Someone bucking do this already.

3309853 Well, I don't know about that but this comes pretty close

3323774 I literally had seen this movie every single day one summer for two straight weeks, and I don't remember this song at all.

Thanks, straight-to-video Disney!

3323774 That was amazing.

3323786 Really Wow. I used to like this song alot.

3323808 Also I didn't make this someone else did, I hope it's animated. Maybe if Tirek makes a comeback in the show (Celestia willing :scootangel:) we'd have a showdown like this.

3323838 When I get around to writing a Discord fight scene in my next story, I am totally using some of the moves in that as inspiration.:pinkiehappy:

3323845 I'm hoping it will be! I've been told that I am great at writing fight scenes, both here and on fanfiction.net, so hopefully having Discord swing some of his weight around will be suitably epic. Even if it isn't for a while yet; still wrapping up my crossover, and then I have to reach the Discord fight.

3323851 My favorite magical fighting moves for some reason has always been the fireball I don't know why? It's just I always loved it when someone conjures up a ball of fire ready to throw it at their enemies.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9