A New World, a New Way fan group 789 members · 88 stories
Comments ( 119 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 119

So, now you can ask Lea and the rest of the characters for fearful way.
each one has their own color, which is also going to be used outside of here
(text of their names is bold and big so you can see the colors)
Lea
Matrix
Angela
Linoone
Ziggs
Kya
Sparks
Caddi (as Kiwi)
Midnight
Ben
Citrus
Ire
Quarry
Grumpig
Bluegrass
Specter
Copper
Blissey
Pryce
you can also ask other characters that aren't on the list if you want

I'm curious Lea, how come you never thought to pray to Arceus for a rescue from those bad ponies? Or are you just so scientifically inclined that you didn't believe in him as a god?

Comment posted by Votederpycausemufins deleted Dec 2nd, 2014

I'm curious, did you ever travel much when you were younger?

Comment posted by Votederpycausemufins deleted Dec 2nd, 2014

if this is happening to me, who knows what could be happening with him. even though he's a god, he's still a pokemon that can have problems. besides, I had never tried it before and didn't think of it 'til you just mentioned it. Now Midnight has sent a letter to Celestia for help. I've got most of my family with me again, and some more have joined them They can help, and Angela and Matrix are training me.

not really. I was more trying to pool any money I had to a savings for one trip to try and find my dad. I never even got to see all of Johto, but I've met each of the gym leaders at least once. I wonder how many of them made it over?

*waits intently for more questions*

So what type of injures can you guys treat at the center?

Linoone: Lea's currently unavailable, so I'm answering this. Currently we're mostly able to treat injuries a normal hospital will treat, but a few of the Pokemon that we have staying here can help with things like status conditions. we'll have more to work with once the berries are ready to be picked

I honestly forgot about asking you guys questions.

Um, oh! Lea, what pokemon do you think is sexiest?

And have you read my story lately?

Hmm... Oh a question... Let's see... :rainbowderp: WHAT!!! *coughing* What kind of question is that? I don't know! I might be 17, but I've never thought about... not even with humans
btw, yes. NIGHTMARE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!

3976797 just wait until you read the new chapter, which should be up today or tomorrow

Aaaaaaannnnnndddd this has been empty for 3 weeks...

I think I just officially became a troll. I made Bubba close his ask John and Holly Heart thread. :fluttercry:

:raritycry: I don't want to be a troll!

4046840 i think i helped in doing that, i'm sorry! :pinkiesad2:

Comment posted by Cookie_Girl deleted Feb 5th, 2015

4046871 never mind he's cool. :yay:

so Caddi do you ever plan on telling midnight your secret,

Do Eeveelutions go into heat? If so you should probably make plans to lock yourself up someplace secure.

4047753 Eventually. Maybe after everything blows over with Quarry and Ire. If I do it before then, and he takes it badly, it could just make everything worse.

4048095 Angela! I have someone I'd like you to deal with! They're breaking rule 37! I think!
No matter how hard you try... you're not making this story the second mature rated one. Go bug Thadius with that kind of stuff instead.
VDCM: scared, you should be.

4051408 Back off Absol! *holds up a journal* I control the world where you're still on earth. Does the term Legendary Pokemon of Chaos mean anything to you?

As for you VDCM. I'll have you know that I actually choose not to read M fics on this site because, ... Well my personal opinion is that they are poorly written and unoriginal. New Mind being an exception.

Also, any time I see Mature tag I get scared that it will be another cupcakes. :pinkiesick:

However if it will appease you I can eventually have Angela learn to do Rage Shift .

4051628 *looks up what that is...* Angela, if Kya learns that move, we're doomed!

zeusdemigod131
Group Admin

This is the guy we gave control of a universe to?

Oh like you're any better half the time

4051717 ...................
well, you two broke lea.

For the record I only made it like three or four paragraphs into cupcakes before backed out and didn't get back online for a full week after. :pinkiesick:

Lea do you want some cookies? Their your favorite kind.

4066820 ..... WHERE IS HE!
Her favorite kinds are the ones made by her father, so unless those are just normal snickerdoodles, i suggest you tell her now.

4066831 ...hm, oh hold on. Hey guys can you get some of her dad's cookies?

Yakko: Here you go.

...okay. *gives Lea cookies*

4066848 *smacks away* I want him instead!
umm, her eyes are starting to glow. I don't know what that means, but it's probably bad.

4066868 IT'S BLUE BLOOD'S FAULT!
*gives you Blue Blood*

4066880 *proceeds to smack him against various walls with Psychic*

4066901 ...*grabs popcorn*

Hay Lea those notes of yours might by able to be tweaked a bit once you get them back. You are in a world of magic so you could see if you can make something with them and the magic for a stasis field or something like it.:pinkiehappy:

And to the rest of the family I say sorry in advance if I broke and/or made her a hyper active mess.:twilightblush:

Sorry for yesterday. Cuddley kitten? *gives you kitten*

Kitten: meow

4069495 It looks so cuddly! I will name it skittles!

4069098 yeah, i have been thinking about that, though there are a few papers that i'm going to have kya burn once i get them. Mainly they're on how to create certain types of pokeballs, so you can see why i'd do those. I might keep one copy for making the normal kind for research, but only so i might be able to make something different that would harness similar technology. and that's only a maybe.

Here's one for Caddi. Do you still change into Citrus for fun?

4109738 No, It just brings back bad memories for me, and now it's even weirder since the real Citrus is visiting a bunch.

4109744 - It might be good for a prank though~

4109745 well i'm not that much for pranks. and last time i looked like somepony else that existed, i made someone really sad (Lea).

*a random door appears*

... Hey Caddi, what do you think is in there?

4110345 opens door.....
Quickly shuts it
NOPE!!! *runs away*

ok......ether I misread the description of Angela or I don't know what but (and sorry if this sound mean:fluttercry:) what is up with her horn? I can understand the chips and stuff in the horn but what is that red thing at the base?

It's a ribbon. It feels comfortable there and it's powered with the spell that lets ponies understand me.

Oh, ok, sorry again I couldn't remember if it was described in the story and it was just bugging me.:pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 119