Suicide prevention group 94 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Hey, I need someone to talk to here, I'm feeling really depressed and yes... almost suicidal... can anyone here help me?:fluttershysad:

4519796 I hope you're feeling better by the time you read this. Just remember, you are loved, and we want nothing but the best for you. Take care of yourself, and let us know how you're doing. If things are still all wrong, we'll all do our best to make it right. :scootangel:

4519796 Our lives have ups and downs. Just because you're experiencing a down right now, doesn't mean you should judge your whole life from that position. I promise you, in the future, there will be times when you feel much better than how you're feeling now. As long as you let that future come to you.

4520099 Thanks, sometimes I think the opposite when I'm depressed...

4520426 Happens to the best of us. But we're all on your side, even when you feel at your worst. Because you deserve to be back up to your best. :pinkiesmile:

4521489 Thanks... but for some reason one of the moderators I told about this said that I was the one attacking people and being a d***:applejackconfused::fluttercry:

4521494 Yep. I know how that feels. :ajsleepy:

It's all right. Even if you really have done something wrong, you can walk away from all that, because that's not you. Don't let your mistakes determine who you are, and let no one else do the same. Keep writing, be a good, honest, and pleasant presence on the site, and if you see someone else who's feeling down, do what you can for them.

Helping others is often a great way to help yourself. :raritywink:

4521532 Maybe so, but why would he think I'm attacking people when I'm the one who told him about people attacking me?

4521550 Personally, I try not to go directly to the mods anymore, for my own reasons. But if you're sure you're not hurting anyone, that's really all you need. And like I said, even if people think less of you after this, prove them wrong. Showing how good you really are after all of that will make them look like idiots. :ajsmug:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12