OCs 116 members · 289 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

For now, just use these face pics as a reference to who they look/act like the most.*

Their names are Sky Blue(looks like :rainbowhuh:, acts like :fluttershysad:), Flaming Thunder(looks:eeyup:, acts like :rainbowdetermined2:), Lumin Aria(looks like :fluttercry:, acts like :twilightangry2:), Aurora Flash(MY FAVE SO FAR! Looks like :trixieshiftleft:, acts like :pinkiehappy:), and Prince Draco Marx**(looks like :raritystarry:, acts like :trollestia:).

*I have pictures of all of them except Draco and Flaming.

**Draco is a human who turns into a pony and back and forth between the two forms. The looks/acts like is about him in his pony form.

Aurora Flash is a blue-green Unicorn mare who has a scroll for a Cutie Mark. The scroll represents her special talent for writing poetry, as well as deciphering the meaning of poems she didn't write. She has a pink-and-yellow-striped mane and tail, which a lot of ponies think is dyed. Her fashion choices are a simple red bowtie with a white collar around her neck and a pink aster flower in her mane. Her innate magical abitity, like that of most Unicorns, is related to her special talent: poetry. She can cast spells like Luminaria, which creates a light by which to read, and Discordia, which creates a chaotic environment for her inspiration. She calls her best friend Lumin Aria by her last name, because it sounds more beautiful than her first.

Aurora Flash makes me think a lot of Twilight :twilightsheepish: :twilightblush:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3