Corruption of Champions 377 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
SkyDreamer
Group Admin

In honour of over 100 members, I think it's about time we started populating out the stories folders, to give all you silly fillies something to actually read while you're here.

Hence why, I'm happy to declare the first annual biennial probably-not-a-regular-thing Corruption of Champions Writing Contest!

The rules are as follows:
Write a crossover story with Corruption of Champions.
Post the story in the Contest Entries folder. (And also the Corruption of Champions folder, since the Contest Entries folder will be deleted once the contest is over)
A single user may submit multiple stories. Each will be judged individually.
Stories must have been published between now, May 23rd 2014, and the deadline, August 31st 2014. Apologies to the three authors on this site whom this inconveniences, but unfair advantages are unfair.
Stories can be Complete or Incomplete, allowing for both one-shots and potentially longer material, and will be judged on their state at the time of the deadline. Incomplete stories must have significant Corruption of Champions content by the deadline to be judged as a crossover.
There will be two winners, one complete story and one incomplete story. If there are none of one type, then two winners will be judged from the other type.
Winners will get their stories promoted, and earn an eternal spot in the Hall Of Fame story folder.

Currently, the judges are Zephyr, Joshleb1098 and myself.
If anyone would like to volunteer to be a judge, then please let me know in the comments below. Just be aware, any judges will not be able to enter their stories into the contest.

Okay, that's pretty much it. Feel free to ask any questions below if you think the rules are unclear or I missed a detail. I'll update this post as the contest goes along, too, if necessary.
Now off you go, and happy fapping writing!

Zephyr
Group Contributor

I guess I'm one of the three writers with the advantage, eh?
Well, I am up to be a judge, so, nothing's lost!

-Zeph

SkyDreamer
Group Admin

Awesome, I was hoping you'd be willing to help out with the judging :pinkiehappy:

And yeah, I was considering letting retroactive stories be entered, but since the point of the contest is to fill up our story folders it seemed kinda redundant. Plus, a half-month extra writing time could be seen as a little shady :twilightsheepish:

Joshleb1098
Group Contributor

I'd like to be a judge, I'm not good at writing and I play CoC a lot, I have the mobile version on my iPad.

SkyDreamer
Group Admin

Sure thing, the more judges the better.
(Provided not everyone becomes a judge and we actually have some writers, of course)

SkyDreamer
Group Admin

Welp. That was uneventful.
In that there was no event. For shame, you guys. For shame.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6