Uprising Authors 49 members · 150 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

So, this is a topic that I've been wanting to talk about for a while now, and it's how I became an author.

It all started when I was young and lived in my third house in overseas, specifically Saudi Arabia. To be honest, my first fanfiction was Digimon, I made so many with the same concept. I even made some Naruto, Bleach, Pokemon, some of my own original stories, and even MLP. I thought those fanfiction were the bomb, but later on I found out that they were bad, and one of my so called original stories was just blatant copy that was worse than the original. The characters were just copy and pastes, the plot was so generic, the pacing was soooooo terrible.

But later on, I joined a site called Movellas, and posted a few stories there that I am very proud of. And I still have some ideas from when I was writing on Word Microsoft. And the rest is history, I am here now.

So, what's your story, I'd like to know about it.

And also, I am planning to post one of my stories from back then that had one of the foils as the main character, such as Trixie, Lightning Dust, Suri, and some others. But I want you guys to choose. What story should I post, the one with Trixie or Suri, I already have one with Lightning Dust, but if you guys really want it, then I'll bring the story I posted on Movellas. So, tell me you how you became a fanfiction author, which story your most proud of, and which story would you want to me to post, Trixie or Suri or Lightning Dust. I can't wait to see your reply.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1