The Mirrorverse 233 members · 27 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Here is a story idea (or, rather, series of story ideas I am putting up for adoption):

The story ideas basically boil down to this:

This is a series of team-up stories starring the heroes of the Mirror Universe (it helps if you think of it as a mixture of the IDW "Friends Forever" comic series and DC Comics' "Brave and the Bold" series, but using the characters from the Mirror Universe)

For example:

Duchess Chrysalis and Captain Goodguy team up to protect the former's hive from the traitorous "King" Thorax (who, in the Mirror Universe, is a cunning but excessively cruel and ambitious gangster [kind of like a mixture of DC Comics' Clayface and Marvel Comics' Kingpin, except without the weight problem in the case of the latter comparison])

Mirror Derpy/Muffins teams up with the author's choice of either Princess Trixie or the Mirror Universe versions of either Gilda, Sunset or Maud to match wits with the villainous alchemist Zecora (who, in the Mirror Universe, really IS the evil enchantress that most of the main universe's Ponyville ponies only THOUGHT their version was)

Plus, pretty much any other team-up idea the author can think of.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time and energy to do this myself, but if anybody likes the idea enough to use it, they already have my full permission. Of course, if nobody likes the idea, I profusely apologize for wasting everybody's time.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1