Tentacle Violation 4 49 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

As Happy as we are with our new charitable status, that's not to say that we're not faced with many difficulties in our task.

S.H.I.T.S. will be needing additional staff willing to forward their time for the good of Smiles' everywhere.

Please forward your applications for administrator status here, along with a short explanation of where you stand on the issues we're concerned with, or additional proof you have to forward our cause.

3246537 I would like to apply for administration.

I have being concerned about this issue since the moment I first meet Happy.

At that time Happy used to have the user name "Smiles" so I instantly assumed that it was just Smiles whom had changed her avatar; however after closer inspection and the very clear signals that Happy was showing in this group of acting in a manner uncharacteristic for Smiles. I grew suspicious and finally deduced that they were actually two different users.

Happy basically was mass posting pointless threads like the number 4 or something equally ridiculous. Happy has also demonstrated to be capable of trolling harder than Smiles to my knowledge would ever feel comfortable doing. That shows one if not the biggest difference between this two. The degree of trolling is significantly different and Happy unlike Smiles doesn't mind breaking site rules once in a while as long as Happy has fun doing so.:derpytongue2:

In conclusion I think I should be administrator of this group on grounds that I have being aware of this issue from its very origin and I'm willing to help to correct it.:scootangel:

Attentively,

~Leonzilla

Well, at first blush I'd wary of the 100% chance of you usurping the group for less charitable ends.

But on the other hand, you make a very good case for your adminship. :applejackunsure:

Less charitable ends?:duck:

I have no idea what you are talking about.:scootangel:

~Leonzilla

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4