Over the Hill Authors 148 members · 416 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

so, there is a very fun game I found on steam, Stardew Valley. its basically like harvest moon for PC, but with a number of improvements.

playing this game, it just feels so much like 'pony returns to family farm after being tired of his job in Manehatten'. work the farm, make friends, explore the mine filled with monsters... there is a train station as well, and a desert not too far away. the only tricky part for a conversion would be the stables for a horse that makes you move faster but cant handle narrow spaces- some kind of cart perhaps? although that would sound a bit counter-intuitive. it has fishing, but no meat products otherwise (you want pigs so you can get truffles)

simply put, its a game that is everything a pony game would need to be. and yes, you can just make a giant apple orchard if you want to... although that would be a rather sub-optimal choice unless you mod it. and there are a lot of mods out there, including pony skins for your horse.

a warning though, this is one of those addictive games so beware- if you play, your free time will vanish in a puff of fun and you'll wonder why its 3am now.

5226981 I've been managing to resist this game so far. XD Love the idea of a sort of pony settler thing though.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2