Author Promotion and Assistance Group 98 members · 860 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I have several fics I've written on this site that I'd like to shamelessly advertise.

All of them take place in the same alternate universe, and are mainly centered around OCs.

Kingdom of Avia- originally started this story in 2013 (then rewrote the whole story through the edit chapter function starting in May of 2015) and am slowly adding chapters (I'm in college so I don't have as much time to write as I used to). It centers around a warrior kingdom in an alternate universe ("AviaVerse") that is simply trying to stay alive at the same time the forces of evil have been set free.

The Eighth Sea- this story is a direct sequel to the above, also published in 2013 but rewritten through the edit-chapter function this year, and I recommend you read the above story first. In this story, several brave travelers must go to the deadly Eighth Sea to find the Heart of the World (if they don't die first) in order to defeat the evil ones.

(I have two more sequels to the above in the planning stages).

Thieves' Gala- this is a shorter story that also takes place in my AviaVerse universe, and was inspired by "Make New Friends but Keep Discord". Basically, the Chaos Demon teams up with one of his most tenacious enemies, a bounty hunter/thief unicorn, in order for the bounty hunter to steal things at the Gala and serve as a distraction so the demon can cause trouble and hunt.

Dr. Bobtail- this story is also in the AviaVerse, and came partly from my watching "A Moment with Dr. Wolf" videos on YouTube and partly from an RP with some of my friends involving a psychiatrist. In this story, there is a psychiatrist who intensely hates his job, and he has to psychoanalyze some of my *ahem* less-than-nice AviaVerse characters. It's my first time deliberately having some darkly-comedic undertones in a fanfiction story.

Feel free to read these, and leave a like, fave, or even a comment.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1