The Hangout - Rest, Relax, Help Others. 25 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33
Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

I started on a new story. I submitted it yesterday, and it needs to pass moderation, so after that, I'll post the story in the group for you guys to give your opinion on.

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

Alright, so I may need someone to help me by copying my chapter, editing it to where it's a better, more detailed chapter, and send it to me through PM. And I will credit whoever does.

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

3205137 i dunno, I just don't

3205002 I'll do that. Ooo, if I do it well can I become a prereader?:pinkiehappy:

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

3205139 sure. Just copy my chapter, and tweak it so it sounds better. I split it by paragraph so I can break it down and understand the meaning. After it's broken down, I write it down and make the paragraph longer, sometimes splitting the paragraph into two or three paragraphs. I can show you an example if you want.

3205154 Sure, I could use something to go by. Also, you mind if I add a few things. Nothing major, just more explanation for the actions of the characters.

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

3205162 not a problem. I'll PM you the guy's chapter, then I'll show you what I edited.

3205170 Sweet, but, uh, who's 'the guy'? I thought it was your chapter.:rainbowhuh:

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

3205176 I'm not using my own chapter as an example because I haven't edited my own chapter. I only make minor edits to my stuff anyway. And I think the guy's name is Dovahbrony.

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

3205187 so did it help any?

3206047 Yes, but... I'm going to be honest, the story isn't good. I'm trying my best to give reasons for the characters reactions, but I don't want to change the story too much. I'm sorry, but I'm trying my best and it should be done by tomorrow.

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

3206085 it's alright, I'm a patient person. I'm still waiting for cover art from someone, and it's been about 3 weeks now.

And I've had to edit a horrible story with bad grammar skills and punctuation in only a few spots. I could barely make it through the first few paragraphs. I hope I did good enough for you to keep going and not give up in the first hour.

3206102 Ah! It is a test! I knew it! By the time I'm done with it, IT SHALE BE... BETTER THAN IT WAS BEFORE!:yay::rainbowdetermined2:
( I couldn't think of any inspirational music so you get the ghostbusters theme)
[youtube=http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc]

By the way did you see my blogpost/idea?

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

And if you ever need someone to edit your story, I can do that. I honestly think I'm a better editor than a writer. It's kinda like with my first story. I had no editors at the time, so it really sucks.

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

3206120 i wish it was a test.

And yes, I did.

"CONGLATURATION!"

3206122 I might just take you up on that offer.

3206124 Oh my gosh... Why did two shity games spell it like that? I would get Ghosts 'N Goblins, but Ghostbusters as well? Wait... There might be a connection!:derpyderp1:

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

3206189 :3 I guess that's just the way they spell it. Here, have a pokemon review.

Bootlegs suck!

3206357 O.K., but I prefer this!

And, because of obvious reasons, this!

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

Meh. I still like reviews. JonTron, AVGN, Nostalgia Critic, Achievement Hunters, and others I can't name off.

3206684 I like reviews from the AVGN and Nostalgia Critic, but I also like let's plays from Achivement Hunter and thesw1tcher( those guys you just saw have a chanel called that with two other guys). I also like super edited let's plays from the Two Best Friends Play( what you saw was their show on Machinima) and some nerdcubed.

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

3207182 cool. Have you ever watched "Game Grumps" episodes with JonTron in them? That group was always better with him around. He does funny let's plays and even funnier reviews. He even reviewed some of the "Goosebumps" movies. Honestly, I prefer reviews with a little comic relief. And AVGN never disappoints. Neither does JonTron. Or Achievement Hunters, or the rest of the funny reviewers/LPers.

3207266 I actually have seen some old and new game grumps. They were so close with *shivers* The Sonic that will not be named. The weird thing is that the two best friends have been accused of copying the Game Grumps, even though they came out about a year before them. You know what's awesome about The Best Friends? They also like the AVGN and have even made some videos about his game.
Here check them out.

[youtube=http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=sum1OOOt2cM]

[youtube=http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=odS_sVk3fq0]

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

3207329 I've actually seen AVGN review games that were about him

3207432 Well, fine! Whatever! Your not my real dad!:fluttershbad::fluttershyouch::applecry:

3207432 Sorry, it might not be done by tonight. It should be done by Saturday at the most.

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

3208666 I can definitely give it a whirl.

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

3208470 so, how much longer?

3217688 Sorry, I've been taking so long, but real life problems have gotten in the way, but it should be done by the weekend.
I'm really sorry.:raritydespair:

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

3217862 no prob. U got a skype?

3217937 Nope, sorry.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 33