International Fangs Appreciation Society 37 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 39 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 39
Tue-moi
Group Admin

What is this supposed to mean?

If this is military action, I'm afraid my field commander, Dante, can outwit, outmaneuver, and outclass you all. This is my terrritory, and you shall not step on it.

That, and Dante has plot armor.

If it is a war you want, it is a war you shall receive.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3213568 Normally I would allow the Dominion's Governor handle civil unrest and rebels, but I have taken action to prevent an insurgency, eh.

Check the front page, and click the new picture, eh.

You were actually dickish enough to take away my admin powers?

Wow, I have just lost any respect I had for you, Dicklestia.

Lord Commander, you're given free reign.

The Emperor looks at your underhanded tactics with disgust.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3213577 Nah, just drunk enough to fuck with you, eh. :rainbowlaugh:

Don't take shit so seriously bro, eh. :moustache:

I want my admin powers back, or I will wage war against you.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3213582 They were back a long time ago, eh. :rainbowlaugh:

No, they weren't. I checked before posting the comment then posted the comment, then checked again and they were back. So you gave them back as soon as I posted the comment.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3213586 Nah, I gave them back a while back yo, eh. :trixieshiftright:

Also, this group has been conquered by The Domain and Epsilon-Delta has been made Governor of this Dominion, and has sworn loyalty to Mother Empress, eh. :trixieshiftleft:

No she didn't.

She said:

Eh, why the fuckin' hell not. I haven't got anything better to do.

Here's another group for you to try and invade.

Try it.

Comment posted by KaBar42 deleted Apr 20th, 2014
Tue-moi
Group Admin

3213591 No, she sworn loyalty multiple times apparently, eh.

Again? How many times do I have to swear loyalty to you?
Ah, well. Praise the Domain!

Kittens - A Message

Yes, well, I'm not a member of kittens so…

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3213605 But you're a member of this group, but you don't have to swear loyalty to Mother Empress, eh. Because already she controls this group through Epsilon-Delta, eh. So, all you really have to worry about in this group is her, eh. Mother Empress is already crusading over many groups, and is doing it successfully, eh. :trixieshiftright:

3213594 Tempting, but The Domain is aiming at more appealing groups atm, eh. :trixieshiftright:

Tempting, but The Domain is aiming at more appealing groups atm, eh.

It has more members, how is it not appealing?

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3213612 Well, it's not appealing, because you have created that group, eh. The Domain would rather not have Dominion Governor's who would cause annoyances to The Domain, and fellow Governors, eh. So, we avoid the annoyances that would create unnecessary head aches, and quickly conquer a couple other groups that would welcome The Domain, eh. :trixieshiftright:

You have a good point there, I was just going to respond with a picture of an american flag and an eagle attacking a guy meme.

Damn, you saw through my trap.

Dante! Order a tactical retreat, now!

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3213617 Also, a fellow Governor estimated that The Domain is about 1200 members large, so we won't mind not gaining another 44 members, eh. :trixieshiftright:

Fine, I'll accept this as an armistice, but I'm watchin' you.

All hail the IoP!

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3213621 And as the Mother Empress of The Domain I accept this armistice, but it shall be this Dominion's Governor who'll be watching you, eh. :trixieshiftright:

No. I spent like ninety trillion dollars on all that shit up there, I'm going to use it.

I got a new toy. :pinkiecrazy:

Lets blast some illegals!

Yeah! Hail the IoP, mudafukaz!

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3213628 Why must you spend so much money!? :raritydespair:

WOOH! AHM BURNIN' MONEY IN RADIOACTIVE FIAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL HAIL THE IOP!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE GREATEST MULTIVERSAL EMPIRE EVAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S A MILLION DOLLAR PARKING SPOT, I JUST BOUGHT IT. I CAN'T EVEN DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3213631 You know The Domain is diverse in our weird ass cults, eh? :trollestia:

I'm sorry, but the IoP does not accept surrender, nor do we accept foreign governments ruling over us.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3213639 Just saying, eh. Get's kinda dicey when you have Imperials going nuts, creepy pinkie cultists creeping me out, and fire from the kitteh god, eh. :trollestia:

I prefer the Imperium, it's kind of a lawful utopia full of Phoenixes.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3213648 Yeah, It's nice that those people within The Domain isn't destroying threads now, eh. :twilightsmile:

How many groups have opposed the domain?

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3213656 Hmmm, not entire groups but three individuals did, eh. But their opposition didn't last very long, eh. :trixieshiftright:

So, they actually took the invasion seriously?

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3213662 They felt somewhat threatened, but after a Q n'A session they were fine, eh. :twilightsmile:

This thread also serves for liberated group members to ask questions, eh.

Hmm, whatever, we still have an armistice.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3213664 This armistice isn't going to be bothered with because I have a Domain to look after, eh. Go bother this Dominion's Governor about the armistice, eh. IF you don't got any questions to ask about The Domain then this conversation is over, eh. :trixieshiftright:

How did you conceive the Domain?

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3213667 The Domain was conceived when I was subjugated to admin corruption, and after dealing with that shit for a month I decided that groups need a system where we have fair, loyal and faithful Governors looking after their Dominions, eh.

And at the beginning of the formation of The Domain I was proclaimed Mother Empress by my first few followers, and then I expanded and liberated smaller groups before they got too big, and established a uncorrupted Governor, eh. And each Governor is watched over by me, and the Admin Council underneath them to make sure they don't do anything to bother their group members with their powers, eh.

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

Yes, yes. Praise the Domain, etc. etc.

Sorry, but I agreed to mindlessly obey the Mother Empress as long as it isn't Thursday. I don't remember why I agreed to that, but I always keep my word. It's not Thursday, so if she says hand over the group, I hand over the group.

You'll find that it isn't so bad. I know that the empress isn't evil because she said she wasn't herself! You can't get more airtight than that. And once the domain rules supreme over all there will be peace.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 39