Last of the Dragonlords Fan Group 59 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

For Fallout, its the characters and story telling

For getting back on your hooves, its the closeness of the source material.

But what of this fic? What brings you to a story where Fluttershy, the kindness of the group, turns into a utter badass with Dragon killing powers? I mean, in other fics where we take the kind and soft one of the group and turn them into monster slaying badasses....it usually turns out bad. But, not this. This is pretty dang good. So, what brings you to this fic?

For me, I have to say its the mix of worldbuilding, the mythology of the Dragonlords, and of course :fluttershysad: because she is fantastic.

Its easy to make an epic Rainbow Dash and Twilight centric fic. Their characters archetypes are best suited for that type of role: Rainbow Dash is a speedster and is an adventure oriented gal while Twilight is a mage who loves to study. Both are equally versed in being heroes. But Flutters is our support, a medic, a soft gal, and very kind. So, it takes a lot of effort to make he an adventurer while she isn't removed from who she is. I love how she has to deal with both her rage as a warrior and her kindness as a bearer.

In this story, well...

The world that Emerges you in its wake, causing you to want to know more. Also, I feel that this is one of the best and most worth while stories in the fandom.

gcwg57
Group Admin

3179891 I found it because I was determined to find a Fluttershy that was a good fighter for the death battle series that I'm writing.

3179891 Because Fluttershy is my favorite pony and Dragons are my favorite animal.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4