The Twidash Army 569 members · 532 stories
Comments ( 52 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 52
LightningBass94
Group Admin

This is a place to hang out with other members and talk about whatever you want! Remember to have fun! :pinkiehappy:

Talk about whatever you say? *prepares highly controversial topic regarding religion, sexual orientation, vaccination, and political affiliation, and other various topics that end in -ation.*

Or, instead of that... Twilight accidentally turned Scootaloo and herself into griffons. Discuss.

LightningBass94
Group Admin

4443273 Dude! That's awesome! Lol. Scootaloo's so happy. Good thing Twilight's had hands before, otherwise talons would take some getting used to.

I bet Rainbow would be very jealous! :pinkiehappy:
Could be a good fic too!

LightningBass94
Group Admin

4443595 If I thought I had time, I'd totally write that! :rainbowkiss:

LightningBass94
Group Admin

4443641 Wow. So it is. Never caught that.

Use this knowledge well my friend. Spread my message to the far corners of the fandom. Rest not until all ears have received these words. Only then shall we truly begin to love and tolerate.

I just think things like that slip by every now and again. Like when Applejack asked for someone to give her a hand, or when Twilight mentioned townspeople. I love me some pony-isms dangnabbit!

If we really want to argue the use of marefriend, I'd think it'd be to replace it with fillyfriend. Weird as it sounds, we don't run around calling people womanfriends.

If mare and colt is good enough for Princess Sunbutt, who are we to argue?

I prefer unnecessary pony-isms. Throughout the show the terms guy and girl are frequently used, I would think this would extend to the terms boyfriend and girlfriend.

we don't run around calling people womanfriends.

I do ...

I'm so lonely.:unsuresweetie:

LightningBass94
Group Admin

4443728 Lol. Don't worry. I can relate.

She's basically saying "I now pronounce you woman and man."

I'll stick with Scootaloo.

LightningBass94
Group Admin

4443720 Applejack is cheekiest pony.

Or is it "woman and boy?" :rainbowderp:

LightningBass94
Group Admin

4443842 Mentally Advanced Scootaloo approves, baby. :scootangel:

Nooooo, don't feel all alone! I didn't mean it, I swear! I'm sure there's at least two other people who say womanfriend! Heck maybe even three :P

Then again, it is rather hard to argue with Scootaloo.

LightningBass94
Group Admin

4444001 lol. I suppose I did. I always hear that as a "HOO" that ends abruptly though.

Edit: It is, according to the official lyrics of Working my Twerking by FlimFlamFilosophy

4444015 Ièm just going by what the video says.

FrozenInTime
Group Admin

Oh my... people... actually talking... in this group...

It's...

It's beautiful *wipes tear from eye*.

And then there were pineapples.

LightningBass94
Group Admin

4446920 under the sea?

Way to jinx it.

You know what this group needs?

A CONTEST.

LightningBass94
Group Admin

4448671 We're in no way ready for that. Lol. I don't even have the time to participate in one, much less judge one. With all my medical issues, subsequent upcoming surgeries, medical discharge nonsense and computer problems... this is the worst time in the world to try that again. :facehoof:

Timaeus
Group Contributor
LightningBass94
Group Admin

4448916 Lol! I like your style, Tim.

I wouldn't mind a contest, more stuff for me to read:twilightblush:

Um... Hi everyone!
I don't think I ever wrote something here...

LightningBass94
Group Admin

4449550 You have not! Welcome, friend! Tell us a bit about yourself! :pinkiehappy:

We've tried doing contests after the first one, and they haven't worked out at all. We're not having one yet. Right now, we're trying to rebuild the infrastructure of this once popular establishment. Then we want to get the hanging out back like it used to be... or even better! Then, we'll be ready for a contest again.

There isn't much to say about me, fellow TwiDash fan. But not a writer...I tried it once or twice but I forget to work on it eventually. But I draw TwiDash on deviantArt and am the mod of Magical Loyalty ...yeah that's it... I don't think there's much more to say.

LightningBass94
Group Admin

4449565 Well, if you draw, I've got just the thing for you, if you're interested. By the way, hello. I'm Bassie, writer, editor, and creator of this group. :twilightsmile: It's nice to meet you, Don. I've only had one submission so far, but there is a sort of contest going on. It's an art contest! Right up your alley, right? I'm looking for a personalized group avatar, 650x650 resolution. Winner gets to beam with pride as their art is used as the face of the group. Everyone else gets their art a spot on the front page with a link to either their FimFic page or DA account, whichever is preferred. As I stated on the blog post describing all this, "Everyone's a wiener. :raritywink:" Lol. Interested?

4449620 Is there a deadline? I might do something if I find time and a good idea.

LightningBass94
Group Admin

4449713 No official deadline yet, no. :rainbowkiss:

4449714 that should be enough time if I can come up with something.

LightningBass94
Group Admin

Is anyone else super psyched for Episode 100, Fallout 4 and Batman vs. Superman? :raritystarry: This is going to be a great season.

Vertorm
Group Admin

Only one of those things is happening this year, right?

LightningBass94
Group Admin

4460796 I thought all that was happening this Summer. :raritydespair:

Vertorm
Group Admin

Batman vs. Superman is next year.
Fallout 4's unveiling is happening this summer. We don't have a release date on it yet. It very well could be released this year, but I doubt it.
Season 5 is so far amazing.

LightningBass94
Group Admin

4462492 Season 5 has been incredible! I knew the Fallout 4 reveal was on Sunday. I just assumed it would be coming soon. I guess as far as Batman Vs. Superman goes I just misremembered. C'est la vie. :applejackunsure:

Vertorm
Group Admin

Gesundheit.

Vertorm
Group Admin
LightningBass94
Group Admin

4463917 I can't wait until I have 30 minutes to myself so I can finally watch episode 100. :rainbowkiss:

LightningBass94
Group Admin

4464858 Lol. I really will have to watch that too, but I just watched Ep. 100, finally! It was fantastic! They had Big Lebowski ponies! BIG LEBOWSKI PONIES!!1! I DIED! ALON ZI! LyraBon confirmed... but in the closet. FAINTING FLOWER PONIES! Russian Aloe and Vera. OctaScratch confirmed... with badass house I might add. Derpy is wall-eyed again and has an adorable voice! Her first line: MUFFIN! Button Mash was in the episode! BUTTON MASH WAS IN THE FUCKING EPISODE!! If I was any happier, I'd puke rainbows.:rainbowkiss:

Twilight's marem confirmed. :trollestia: Lol. Jk.

Vertorm
Group Admin

Derpy's official canon name is now Muffins. It's in the credits. And there's also this which proves it.

Muffin was also used in the DVD commentary of Rainbow Rocks.

Which, yes, I listened to the DVD commentary of Rainbow Rocks.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 52