The Twidash Army 570 members · 532 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Hexy
Group Contributor

Those of you who know me might know that I'm willing to help anypony out with anything in anyway I can. Perhaps there are those out there that would like my help, but have yet to meet me. Maybe someone else has help to offer, but nopony to offer it to. I seek to make this a place for all of these, whether they want help or have help to offer, to come together. If you want help or have help to offer, just post a comment below or reply to a call for help, respectively. And if you want my help, you don't even have to ask. Even if it's not with writing, I'll see what I can do.

3217121 Any suggestions on getting rid of a painful toe infection? :twilightblush:
You did say anything...

Maybe I will have a writing-related story later....

3217121 Surry approves.

I'm willing to pre read for people, not sure how good I am at it, I've only done it once, but I'll try.:pinkiehappy:

Hexy
Group Contributor

3217245 Don't read if easily made queasy.
It depends on the nature of the infection. If it's a fungal infection it would take a different type of treatment than it would if it were an ingrown toenail infection. If you really want more info, let me know, but if you were joking, I'm still here to help.:pinkiesmile:

3221265 It is an ingrown nail infection. I think I will be fine.I finally got puss out, and now have a pattern: Remove puss, peroxide, iodine, repeat. :ajbemused:

Real question now: Any advice on how to collaborate, as in working with the other person. Interpersonal skills, not monopolizing, etc.

Hexy
Group Contributor

3221352 I don't really have much experience with writing collabs, or anything really, but I'd guess that a good first step is to decide who you want to collab with, then set up close relations with easy communication. That way you can easily converse about ideas and such without tripping over each other. Other than that is just working together, swapping ideas and deciding on where the story can go that satisfies both of you.

Hexy
Group Contributor

3223675 Hey, I was wondering if you ever got to do that collab? I was thinking about reading it.

3244721 I presented a draft of the intro to my collaborative partner, and I haven' heard from her since, about a week. I think it fell through cause her gmail wasn't working and we tried to do it through PMs. I will ask her if she is still up for it, and if not, I will take it upon myself, or perhaps enlist a new collaborater...
Would you want to help?

Hexy
Group Contributor

I'm okay of a writer I guess. Some people say I'm really good, but it's always hard to tell if they are just a bit biased. I'd love to help in other ways though. I'll try my hand at writing if you want, but I'm not sure what I'd be writing about. The only thing I think I'm actually good at is writing suspenseful parts. Let me know and I'm there!

LightningBass94
Group Admin

3245324 You're too modest. Of what little of your writing I've read, I loved it. And at the time, I barely knew you. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12