The Group Where The Human Isn't A Doormat 1,697 members · 629 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Looking for a story where the human isn't, as the group says, a doormat, but at the same time, isn't a complete asshole. I'm looking for a story where the human realizes that yes, hes in a strange land and tries to accommodate for it's customs, but at the same time wants the same rights to privacy and not to be bothered by pinkie pie and her mania, or be forcefully studied by twilight because she has the power to force him onto an exam table and keep him there for the sake of new knowledge.

5346087 Yes the story with the perfect balance, sadly there are too few of them and when one pops up it's always too short.

5346241 as i posted this thread, i realized that there is a good one, by Dan_s_comments, called cultural artifacts

5346087 I don't like the idea of self promoting but I think my story, Chassis, might appeal to you; the only thing I think might turn you off is it's anthro because I wanted to try something different at the time. Short summary, Humans have formed a coalition of sorts with other alien races and one of their fleets gets attacked when they're checked out a planet and four pilots and the captain are stranded on different parts of Equis/what the other races call it and are trying to do what they think is the best cause of action for them to get home. Oh, and the world's on the brink of war.

5346756 i'll give it a shot.

Wayward cerrier is pretty good

Ooh and a ghost and a roach is onother

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8