Frozen 164 members · 15 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Moon Breeze
Group Admin

Hi and Welcome to -Serpent-'s Frozen group! Here you can discuss about Frozen, share Frozen/MLP fan-art, and add stories! Since right now there aren't any, why don'cha add em'? If you know of any Frozen related crossover on FIM, you should add it (with the authors permission of course:derpytongue2:).

If you something that someone posted something inappropriate or that isn't Frozen feel free to contact me, Weeping Angel or -Serpent-.

--- Moon Breeze

PS- Hans is best cliche Sven is best reindeer.:raritywink:

Unfortunately I haven't seen any good MLP/Frozen crossover fics, or at least none that fit my standards. Artwork is a different matter along with non-crossover Frozen fics on FFN

Moon Breeze
Group Admin

3136039 Yeah, I seen a total of two or three:pinkiegasp::ajbemused:.

And for the most part... they aren't that good. It doesn't help that on FFN Frozen crossovers are skewed heavily to "Rise of the Guardians" and most of those 900 something fics are ship fics... for God's Sake just because the two main character have ice powers doesn't mean they would actually like each other... *cough* sorry that would be an annoyance I have.

I have a question about stories. If it's a shipping story that's also a crossover is that okay? Like... is any ship okay?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6