Story swappers 12 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Ephraim Blue
Group Contributor

What if, Celestia and Luna were the original rulers of Equestria, and Discord ended their reign by turning THEM into stone?:pinkiegasp: Twilight and her friends could have Discord ruling over them, and they have to defeat Celestia and Luna. They could later find out that they were all fooled and have to fight Discord later.:pinkiehappy:

How about it? Who wants to write this story?

Also, could you give a link to my channel in the description? I want others to notice me on Fim Fiction.

3131680 no, I am not getting your story, but is it just me or has all of FIMfiction been quiet since last week? I haven't had any notifications until today! (New follower, btw, yay)

Ephraim Blue
Group Contributor

3165542 I've had notifications on comments and a few new stories in a group, but other than that, not much has gone on.

3165667 FIMfiction has become a ghost town! EVERYPONY, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!:raritycry:

Ephraim Blue
Group Contributor

3165700 *Hyperventilates*:raritydespair:

*Faints*:derpytongue2:

3165765 this is what would happen if ponyville became a ghost town:

Rarity: oh my! Where is Everypony? This is simply dreadful!:raritydespair:

Rainbow Dash: I have seen enough horror movies to see what's going on... EVERYPONY HAS BEEN KILLED BY PONY MELESTERS AND HAVE TURNED INTO GHOSTS! :rainbowderp:

Fluttershy: oh my... That sounds terrible! I hope everypony's alright! :fluttershyouch:

Pinkie Pie: why don't we throw them a 'congrats for getting through the afterlife' party!:pinkiehappy:

Apple Jack: I dunno, y'all know this is a lot to put yer head around! Anyway, I don't believe in ghosts, nor that they are all dead!

*mysterious floating figure flies past apple jack and pushes her*

Apple Jack: Twilight?

Twilight Sparkle: yes apple jack?

Apple Jack: go get the elements:ajbemused:

Twilight Sparkle: sure will!:twilightblush:

Ephraim Blue
Group Contributor

3165861 That's a good Idea for a story. You should put it as a thread.

But, if Ponyville was a ghost town all of the sudden, wouldn't Twilight and her friends have vanished too?

3165874 erm... Oh, yeah, they were in canterlot celebrating Cadence and shining armor's wedding aniversary. And I have no idea how I just came up with a story

3131680 I kind of like your idea. Except for getting tricked. They are being tricked now with Celestia and Luna. :trixieshiftleft:

To much on my plate for me to take it from you, though.

Ephraim Blue
Group Contributor

3165953 Okay. I'm fine with that. I just wanted to see if anyone was interested in the idea.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10