The Trotting Dead 38 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 1877 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1,877
Reganthestrange
Group Admin

Third part of thingy :derpytongue2:

3307532 (Okay, I posted my character sheet on the main page of the group.)

(I edited my sheet, can we go on with the RP now?)

3307572 (Are we going to continue the RP anytime soon?)

3307595 (Eh, I'm fine with that, it's just fun playing as a gay character. So, can we continue with the RP?)

3307614 (Okay then, though couldn't we keep going since we're both here?)

3307623 (On the RP I was doing, usually we just heard gunshots and screaming and then just dropped what we were doing to come and help, depending on what the task we were doing previously was, like we would come and help if we were fixing a vehicle or giving shooting lessons or something like that.)

3307635 (We don't need to really do that. Basically your character just tells the other to hold on for a moment and that they'll be right back, and then they go and help, it doesn't require a reply whatsoever.)

Reganthestrange
Group Admin

3307635 (let's continue, I have about an hour. I'm usually slow because I'm never just RPing, I'm always doing something else as well :rainbowlaugh:)

3307644 (Kewl.)
Numerous gunshots from numerous different kinds of firearms could be heard. There was a pause and there were sounds of returned fire from a shotgun, then the attacking gunshots continued.
SOMEPONY HELP ME!!!!!

3307658 Fully automatic gunfire joined in the attacking gunshots. The pony screamed louder and more painfully.
THEY'RE GONNA FUCKING KILL ME!!!!

Reganthestrange
Group Admin

3307658 Celestia nodded, i think some ponies in trouble!

3307686 A navy blue pegasus pony was seen running from a group of bandits, though with a limp. He was riddled with bullet wounds and covered in blood. He turned around, leaning on a car for support as he raised his M1887. One of the bandits tackled him, sending them both over the hood of the car and slamming the pony to the ground. Another two pinned him down while the first began slamming a baseball bat down onto his back. His screams started to become weaker.

(I'll be online in 5 and a half hours. Also, sup bucky? What brings you here?)

3307702 (I was wondering where you went, so I looked at your page, and I ended up finding this RP.)

3307706 The bandit went limp, he was dead. The second one drew his gun, while the third continued to beat the navy blue pegasus with the baseball bat.

3307718 The bandit with his gun drawn went down. The final one drew his gun and pulled the trigger, and the gun clicked. It was empty. He looked from his weapon to Steel. He turned around and tried to run away.

3307731 He screamed and fell to the ground. He looked fearfully up at Steel.

The navy blue pony groaned in pain and tried to reach for his Python which lay a few feet away from him.

3307748 The bandit died.

The pony grabbed his revolver and rolled onto his back. The sun glinted off the golden colored badge of his LPPD uniform. He aimed his Python at Steel, his hoof shaking.

D-Don't come any c-closer. He said, his voice weak and pained. He attempted to get up, but only groaned again and fell back to the ground. He dropped his gun.

3307768 T-Thank you.... He said weakly.

Reganthestrange
Group Admin

3307768 Celestia swooped down, is everything alright?

(I gotta go for a bit.)

Reganthestrange
Group Admin

3307776 Celestia nodded, right, let's get back up to the top floor.

Reganthestrange
Group Admin

3307781 (oops sorry, once it gets past midnight my brain just disappears :derpytongue2:)

(Are you guys still online?)

3307912 (Mkay, on with stuff! By the way, I'm kinda not allowed to be on right now, so I may disappear suddenly to avoid getting caught, so....yeah.)

The pony groaned in pain. His saddlebags had bullet holes in them, and multicolored powders leaked out of it.

3307937 Dammit, not the Fun Dip. He mumbled in his half-conscious state.

3307957 He yelped in pain at having pressure applied to the wounds.

3307984 So....many.....bullets. It hurts so badly. He bit his lip.

3307990 I think I'm......gonna......black out. His vision began going swirly.

3308007 T-Thank....you.... He rubbed his head with his hoof. He was still dizzy and his vision still swirly.

3308016 Aw shit..... He let his head fall back.

3308024 He winced at the pain of the alcohol. The pain of the alcohol mixing with the agony of the wounds, he blacked out.

3308058 (Whoa, harsh......)
One hour later........
He slowly came to. He rubbed his head, his vision adjusting.

3308081 Y-Yeah.....do you have my shotgun?

3308088 Gauges. Buckshot Gauges, but I go by Bucky.

3308100 O-Okay, thanks. He struggled to his hooves and grabbed his guns. He opened his lever-action shotgun and reloaded it. He slung it across his back. He took a glance out the window. His eyes widened. Son of a bitch..... He backed away from the window.

3308107 They're out there, all those bandits. They're fucking intent on killing me. I'm a dead pony......

3308114 They're still chasing me though, do you honestly think ponies like them are very fond of a fucking police pony?

3308121 I'd take it personal on them if I could, they shot my Fun Dip. And you do not fuck with a stallion's Fun Dip, or his truck.

3308167 (Well, when this happens with me and zombiehunter I just usually tell him that I'll try to think of something and that he should do the same, so we'll do that.)

3308189 (Okay I have an idea. Do a time skip so where the bandits are gone and everything is calm again. Put the setting to nighttime. Then Steel just gets into one of those conversations with Bucky that are like 'What are the prettiest mares you've seen in the apocalypse?' Then it'll become one of those awkward/dramatic scenes where a character admits what his sexuality is.)

3308215 Bucky searched through his bags for any surviving packages of Fun Dip. He found a few and tore one open. He began eating it while watching the bandits get killed, as if it were like watching a movie.

3308236 He hesitated in his answer. .........Yeah, I guess.......

3308246 Uhhh, yeah, not my kind of mare.....

3308265 Mmhmm. Bucky scratched the back of his head. This is so fucking awkward. He thought.

3308271 Well I'm watching this like a movie. Fun Dip? He offered. Phew, maybe this won't get to that part. He thought in relief.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1,877