The Ministry of Morale 51 members · 39 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
PureLogic
Group Admin

Today we shall talk upon the discussions of bathing in the blood of our enemies. For example, how would thou do it? Would thou also bathe in the blood of thine enemy's kin? What about thy enemy's--

THIS IS A HAPPY GROUP, INNER THOUGHTS! FOR GOODNESS SAKES!

Attempt posting another thread like this and you will have earned yourself a fifteen minute time-out!

What?! No, yes! We cannot handle anything longer than ten minutes, yes! Please, no badness corner, yes!

Fine. But don't you go bathing in the blood of ANYONE. Ponies included!!! If I see a bathtub of blood when I go to clean your room then you will be seeing the badness corner for TWENTY minutes!!!

Fine. May we discuss Roid Rage then, yes?

All right. You can finally talk about Bulk Biceps. ISN'T HE JUST SO AWESOME?!

PureLogic
Group Admin

:raritycry: :raritydespair: I NEED THE THREAD NOTIFICATIONS FIIIIXED!!!

3140789 We can see it in Groups tab. It's not as good as notifications, but no use morning for something that won't come back. Knighty will stick them into the feed that nopony ever checks.

I cant find the minitry of awesomeness (if thats what its called) anywhere! :raritycry::raritydespair:

PureLogic
Group Admin

3141284 I'm still working on that one! :rainbowwild: Wouldn't want it to be imperfect, illogical, and UNcool! It's almost done. :pinkiehappy:
(though I must admit it is foreign territory. I am much more like Pinkie! :pinkiehappy:)

Legit mate :rainbowdetermined2:. And you want to get that voice checked out by a doctor or something? :unsuresweetie:

PureLogic
Group Admin

DOTH THOU DARE CALL US A VOICE?! WE SHALL MURDER THEE WITH THINE OWN BLADE AND--

The doctors are afraid of it. :applecry:

I dont own a blade but i do own this .

And are they really scared of a voice...jeez:unsuresweetie:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8