Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Azure_Shadow
Group Admin

Ok, I just finished watching Kill la Kill which was awesome!!! Ending was really feelsy too.:fluttercry: But after watching this, can someone explain one last thing to me?

This. Remember when Dr.Matoi slashed Nui's eye with the scissor sword? Well that's one minor thing that bugs me about this. Nui is part Life Fiber right? and we've seen her body come back together if it was cut apart. My gripe is why didn't her eye heal? Her other body parts did. Why not her eye? The way Dr.Matoi cut her looks like he only used 1/2 of the blade. And you need both for it to not work on Nui. Any ideas? Cause I got none unless he somehow hit her with both blades.

Seems to just be an inconsistency in the plot I guess, maybe they thought of the whole "cutting from opposite places" thing closer to the end, or added it in at the last minute as an explanation for why Nui's arms didn't just grow back. I dunno, but this kind of stuff can happen pretty often.

Lucky Seven
Group Admin

3179213 3179585 I would just assume her eyes are different than the rest of her body, and that's why they didn't grow back.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3