Pointless Flame Wars 44 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I'm okay with gay marriage because frankly, it's your life, not the government's, and a lot of people disagree with Christian convictions, but we don't illegalize that, because we live in a country where people can worship and believe whatever they want, including the Flying Spaghetti Monster. It's only fair to let all non-straight or non-cis gendered enjoy the same rights as the rest, since that's all convictions and we can't dictate what convictions they can or can't have.

Also, after much deliberation, I have come to terms with the fact that I might be bi-sex.

And I'm okay with that.

And I don't feel any different.

Yes, contrary to what the media claims, Right-Wing doesn't make you somebody who wants to kill all the gays, and Left-Wing doesn't make you a savior of all of different sexual orientations. Right-Wing just means an advocate of Hayekian economics and Left-Wing just means an advocate of Keynesian economics. From there, anything goes.

There, I now destroyed your illusions of good guys and bad guys. Now, let your tears flow. :trollestia:

(But seriously, I'm Right-wing and I support non-straight and non-cis rights, that part is true).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3