Fangirl Society of Equestria 54 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Weeping Angel
Group Admin

Hello fellow fangirls! Welcome to the Fangirl Society of Equestria, the best place to fangirl on FimFiction!

Now. We have a few rules to begin with, but trust me. They're basic. All you need to do is make sure you follow them so we can all have a spectacular time, okay?

Forum Rules

1. No harassing other members
a. You are free to swear, just don't use excessive swearing towards another user. (i.e. "You're a bitch!") We all are very passionate about our fandoms and I get that. Just don't swear at people, okay?
b. No being rude to other people, insulting them, or otherwise doing stuff like that.

2. ABSOLUTELY NO INSULTING OF FANDOMS.
You heard me. There are fandoms you might not like, but too bad. I don't like some fandoms as well, but I for one will not be insulting another person's fandom.

3. Please keep trolling to a minimum.
Got a troll story? Fine. Want to do a funny thread that might be considered trolling? Fine. But don't excessively troll or else I'll have to start handing out bans. Got that? (Are there any girl trolls out there anyway?)

4. Fanboys that want to join must first ask permission from one of the admins.
I'd like to keep this to a girl's place, but if there are any guys out there who want to fanboy, just let me know.

5. Please don't advertise your stories here UNLESS...
UNLESS they are crossovers of your fandom. (i.e. Doctor Whooves)

6. Posting threads:
a. You may post a thread if you have any news you'd like to share about your fandom.
b. You may post a thread if you would like to vent over something that happened in your fandom.
c. Just keep it to fandoms, and you can post it.

Story Rules
One folder. "Main" folder. Post there, but ONLY CROSSOVERS. Nothing else, okay?

Punishments/Bans
Now I doubt we'll need to issue any bans, but if you disobey any of the rules above and one of the admins catches you, you're going to get a warning. Three warnings and you are temporarily banned. Three bans and you are permanently banned.

Oki doki loki! That's all for right now!

~Weeping Angel
(Admin)

Comment posted by Pump It Up deleted Aug 18th, 2018
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2