Pony Combat 64 members · 68 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Akashic Brony
Group Admin

Firstly as much as we endorse ponies fighting there shall be no strife here. Let us be a community that understands and at least tolerates others. :twilightsmile:

Add your story for one folder. If someone accidentally adds your story that is acceptable but don't intentionally spam.

Give constructive criticism to your peers. State why you like something as opposed to simply hating it. As writers we should strive to improve and help others along the way.

Last rule; have fun! It's mandatory! :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

Sincerely,
Akashic Brony

Comment posted by MetaKnight145 deleted Mar 18th, 2014
Comment posted by Akashic Brony deleted Mar 18th, 2014
Hyacintho Ignis
Group Admin

Rule Additions by InfiniteZero

Hey everyone, it's the random Admin and friend of Akashic Brony here! I basically got this spot since I've had experience in the administration of groups, I edit for this amazing writer and inspirational figure and I have time on my hands.

So, I'll just expand on the rules a bit for you all, cause I like specifics.

Number One: Behaviour

As Akashic pretty much explained earlier, this group is about combat between two forces and exists simply for that fact. What we don't endorse is fighting between the authors within these forums. You wanna fight? Go PM each other and flame there or write a story where your characters beat each other to death. That'd be an interesting read.

Number Two: Categories

Pretty clear cut. Your story should end up in one folder and one only. If there are multiple forms of combat, just pick which one stands out the most. Someone added your story for you? No problem, just don't go crazy about it.
If you feel that the folder for your story isn't there, PM myself or Akashic Brony with a link to your story, why you feel it needs a different folder and what folder exactly.

Number Three: Criticism

Again, it's a clear cut case. If someone is looking for advice on their story and you reckon you can give it to them, then that's awesome. You can also tell em they're doing a good job, or praise them for writing a good piece of work, as helpful/unhelpful as that it. What we don't want to see here is open flaming and a blatant dislike 'just cause'. It's rude, it puts down the author and it will end in you being removed from the group. Simple as that. We're here to enjoy ponies and griffins duke it out with bat-ponies and dragons, not to mention all the other things in between. Not us stuffy humans, cause that's lame.

Number Four: Have Fun

Akashic wanted this, so go for it and have a good time here at Pony Combat!

Captain of the Combat Crew
~InfiniteZero

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2