The General's Battlegrounds 275 members · 187 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
ClassyGeneral
Group Admin

I hereby decree these as the mainline rules for anyone in this group. It applies to everyone, even me.

Rule 1. Don't be a fucktard. No stupid troll posts or you will be banned. Comedy posts are fine as long as they don't insult an author/group and such. You get the point.

Rule 2. Respect all opinions on here. Don't just call someone's opinion stupid plain out. It makes you look like an ass and no one likes an ass... Except for me. Why? Cause I do it right. Back up your statements properly and all should be fine.

Rule 3. Don't push your luck. You get three strikes and this shit will be tracked. I can't insinuate this anymore than I already am. If you say any heavily offensive shit then you will get a strike instantly. This group is going to be run tightly, no bullshit when it comes to that.

Rule 4. Have some fun. We're not all "No fun allowed" ...At least, I hope not...

ALSO: If you have any questions, complaints, possible improvements about ths group, please, feel free to come to me, I am more than open to criticism about it and will try my best to ensure everyone enjoys their time here.

Stay open-minded in this group. Everyone has an opinion and you may think you're grounded into it, but you never know, one day you might be convinced to think differently.

GLORY TO YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1