The Literary Value Group 49 members · 118 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
redoran77
Group Admin

Overall Score: 105

Congratulations to superpony55 for making the archive with honors.

Main reason for score: Expertly executed with a strong emphasis on the premise of Family.

This is probably one of the better stories I've read on this site. Although simple with mid level word choice, it gets a strong point across with its premise. In fact, it received 15 bonus points just for the premise.

The story is short and sweet, and tells an amazing and wonderful story of a happy family on Hearths Warming Day. I went in a skeptic and came out a strong advocate of the story, giving it a thumbs up. The story showed near perfect grammar and excellent execution of plot and events.

There were a few flow issues at times in slight relation to dialogue catches and dryness but I only noticed it once and it was fleeting. If this was not the case, it would easily score a 130 and be in the True Works of Art folder. Even so, this story deserves some serious recognition.

My biggest note to the author would be to make sure that all the events are kept serious enough to fit. The place where I noticed a dry spot was at the beginning of the pillow fight section, but as I said, it was quickly resolved.

Wonderful story and highly recommended. It shows great Literary Value.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1