The Literary Value Group 49 members · 118 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I wasn't entirely sure how to go about doing this, but I would like to be on board with the staff on this group. I may not have much posted here on this site but I've been writing for years and I personally think I have good taste with it. My own writing is something I'm proud of but not cocky about, I know that with any author there's always room for improvement. So please consider having me on your staff, I would be honored.

My only problems right now are internet access, I will not be able to be online over weekends and sometimes I will have very limited internet access. Still, I will contribute in any and every way I can to this group, and to you.

B~

redoran77
Group Admin

Sounds great. I can put you on the contributor team if you pass a sort of "test" first.

I'll get you a story that I reviewed a while ago and see if you can pick out the same things as me. Also, the particular story I have in mind is a great read that I would recommend anyway.

Before I have you read that story though are you ok with grimdark stories? It's not entirely grimdark but it could be considered that.:twilightsmile:

If you're ok with grimdark you can find the story here

If you read it please post a review here and what score you would give it out of 100:
It can receive bonus points for the things mentioned in the stickied post on the forum.

Good Luck, hope to hear from you soon.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2