Gun Club 758 members · 351 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Okay. So it took me for-bloody-ever, but I finally have all the right parts. A correct barrel, a correct barrel assembly(all the parts that fit on the barrel), et cetera, et cetera.

Lately I've also noticed a severe lack of good cameras in house. So after investing in a new camera, I finally have everything, and can begin! Catch is... I'm recovering from seriousmedical problems, so once I'm fully recovered, I can guarantee that I'll get to work on the video building a Kalash.

Lately I've also started dabbling in the 3d printed firearm community, and have successfully constructed not 1, but 2 fully functional pistols. My next 3d printed piece is most likely going to be a Mac-11, due to the simplicity, or I'll get ambitious and make the MK II FGC.

Only problem I see is... I don't own a 9mm of any kind. Not a fan of the round.

Or, in a more conventional sense, I'm going to build the AR from my favorite video game, Far Cry 5. Legally of course. What would you want to see made? A 3D printed Mac-11, FGC MKII, or an IRL Far Cry 5 AR-C?

I've always wanted to see a 3D printed gun made, so my vote is the 3D gun.

I'm gonna stick with my 1903A3 builds I've got going. Just to good of a rifle to pass up.

Never built an 03. I'd love to though. An American Mauser? Hells yeah.

This sounds like it's going way above my head.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5