Gun Club 758 members · 351 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
tranhdxrbntd
Group Contributor

I'm curious as to what y'all plan for the future of your gun collection after your death. Due to the actions of a not-so-subtle tumor, I'm significantly closer to finding out whether or not my selection in religion in being correct.

I've collected guns my entire life. My collection numbers in the triple digits and is valued in the six digits. Some examples of items in my collection: double barrel elephant rifles, milsurps (like an M1D or mk V enfield), first year examples of historical firearms (colt 1903 or winchester 1911), or normal things (like any of my 1911s or pumps).

Quite frankly, due to everything I've experienced/seen in my short time on this planet, I've grown to resent the average person. Its not due to an isolated experience of the world either. I've been to the middle east, southeast asia, western europe, central europe, twelve of the US states, Canada, and Mexico.

While this might will most likely be an unpopular outcome in most people's eyes, I plan for my gun collection to be destroyed upon my death. My familys' incentive for carrying out my wishes: the remainders of my assets which are worth triple, possibly quadruple the value of my gun collection. They can either have the rest of my assets if my wishes are carried out or keep my gun collection and have my other assets donated to a few hate groups.

Instead of having them destroyed why not donate to arming trans people?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2