TwiCord 49 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Stellar Song
Group Admin

We are going to need some staff to help this group along, and these are the three different ranks of staff there are:

1. Admin (Administrator)
2. Mod (Administrator)
3. Story Approver (Contributor)

Admin's Job:

These guys monitor every thread to make sure that the rules are being followed in the threads being created. It takes patience and time to be an Admin, but being able to boss everypony around might be worth it. They have the most influence on my decisions, and most threads they post will be pinned.

Mod's Job

These guys can do as much as the Admins, but their job is to check not the threads, but that the rules are being followed, and to sort out arguments between ponies whicha re taking place in the comments.

Story Approver's Job

These guys approve the stories to make sure that they're good. They can't do as much as Admins and Mods, and they are a level lower down, but matter just as much. They can, however, post stories which they have approved in our 'Main' folder,

If you would like to apply to be a Mod, Admin or Story Approver, send me a PM with a few things about yourself, if you have any experience, and I'll consider you.

I hope that you appreciate this staff mechanism and apply :twilightsmile:,

~ Raven

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1