The Admin's Group 204 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Due to recent circumstances I am missing a lot of admins with fairly easy jobs:applejackunsure:. Anyways I figured that since I need admins and some of you guys want/need experience holding power it would be a win/win situation.

Note the only people that will be denied the first position are those who are known for causing trouble since I can use as many admins as I can get

Alright now that that is done below are the positions anyone is eligible for and The Group You Will be Working In Is Here

Story Administrator- There is no limit to how many admins can have this job
Supervisor: Ymom2. All minor admins will work under a higher ranked admin that specializes in your job
Job: Your job is to ensure proper categorization of stories in the group. You will also be responsible for sorting stories placed in the uncategorized folder.
How to apply: Send a PM to me and join the group. After a background check I will promote you and send you a pm notifying you of your new job
How to not get fired: Every other month send a pm to Ymom with a status update of what you have done. Be sure to include examples
How to get fired: Be inactive (The cause of these vacant positions actually)
How to get Promoted: Being active helps, but the main way to get promoted is to find something that needs to be done and would warrant a special job to do (Just ask we are trying help you become a better admin after all)

Secondary Art Admin- Unlike the previous job you actually have to be accepted by Asa Harris instead of just getting the job after a background check. Asa will determine how many people get the job
Supervisor: Asa Harris
Job: You will probably be finding art for the group, but you will have to talk to Asa for specifics
How to apply: Send Asa a Pm will tell him I sent you for a job interview
How not to get fired: Be active
How to get fired: Invoke the ire of Asa

Advertising Expert- Your job is to find new members without spamming, only 1 person will be hired. This is a new position in the group, so I would not recommend this position for someone inexperienced because none of the admins of experience here
Supervisor: Pleaseworkforonce
Job: Find members without spamming (The monthly group spotlight is one such way)
How to apply: Send in an application and if yours looks better then all the other applicants then you will be hired
How to not get fired: Send in a monthly report of what you have done
How to get fired: Spamming (I cannot stress this enough, do not spam. I do not want the group getting in trouble because of it.)
How to get promoted: Once you become a valuable member of the team you will become a secondary ( The highest rank in the group aside from me)

Story Finder or The Oh Shi- Search Commander- Note you can change the rank title if you want, that was just me trolling the previous holder of this position:trollestia: Once again only 1 person will be accepted
Supervisor:Pleaseworkforonce
Job: There are probably hundreds of stories that belong in the group and several are made weekly that don't get added. You will actually be the head of a division (That lacks members atm) of BAT=TD and will be responsible for ensuring that it makes its story quota. You will have four responsibilities as head of the division
1. Find 4 stories every month. This is 1 more story then your underlings have to find, but I am very merciful with this quota
2. Your division has to find at least 1 story for every 200 members that have joined BAT=TD (This number rounds up so atm the quota is 8 stories) this responsibility will not be implemented for 2 month so you have time to find some helpers
3: Ensure each story finder is finding 3 stories a month. You should only chew them out if they are at least finding a story each month
4: Find story finders, who are ranked as contributors in the group. (A desc of their job can be found at the bottom of the page)
How to apply : Find 3 stories and add them to the group before sending me a pm notifying me that you have fulfilled the req. This is first come first serve.
How to get fired: Fail to make quota several months in a row
How to not get fired: Send me a monthly pm of your activities

And that concludes the admin position available. If you take any of these jobs I will also give you some personal tricks and tips on making a group easy to run, or on how to take over an inactive group:pinkiecrazy: (if you ask that is)

Alright that's all folks, but if you don't want to be an admin for some reason then we do have contributor positions that can be found Here

Oh also you will get experience in working with a crazy boss:pinkiecrazy:

Btw PM me for all jobs aside from secondary art admin

Sounds fun I'd like to take any of those jobs... but I'm a little too busy methinks. I'm already a story admin for the Fallout: Equestria Group (We take it a step further than any other group I know of, we keep track of every story in the group via a spreadsheet as well), and I also personally welcome each new member to the group. With just that I barely even have any time to write my own stories, much less read other peoples' stuff :fluttercry:

That's alright :twilightsmile: None of these are vital positions so I can wait for other people to pick up the jobs:yay:

Smiles
Group Admin

Im more of a group organizer/advisor than someone who goes into the more mechanical parts of a group. I can help keep your front page and forums clean, as well as moderate and create a peaceful and respectable presence.

That's it though. Sorry I'm not your guy. :applejackunsure:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6