Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Darkryt Orbinautz
Group Admin

A place to discuss your story ideas or promote your own stories.

Figured this group should have one.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

Well, since you're offering space for my spam.

Darkness in Sweetie Belle (novel)

Sweetie Belle falls on some hard times. Trying desperately to gain control of her life, she pushes her friends to the breaking point. With her inner strength she finds a way to come out on top. However, there is a price to pay. If she fails to contain the primal force lurking within her, she will be consumed by it.

Current state of completion: 82%
Tag: Adventure
Rating: Everyone

Darkness in Sweetie Belle: Where the Sun Don't Shine (clop scene in the novel that will be executed as a spinoff due to Mature rating)

Sweetie Belle has been stuck with a serious case of evil. She sets her sights on this mysterious concept called ‘love’ that was uttered by a changeling, that she was just about to kill. And what better way to explore new things than by (ab)using her submissive clone of herself. If things go wrong, she could always make another one in the Mirror Pool, right?

Current state of completion: 43%
Tag: Sex
Rating: Mature

Forget love (one shot)

Pony is stripped of his memories. Left to himself he wanders the streets of Canterlot. Against the odds he finds his true love. Who cares about the lost memories when there is a wedding to go to. It’s not like they’re an indications of something sinister that may or may not return.

Current state of completion: 56%
Tag: Tragedy

Trixie Wants to be an Alicorn Princess to (multi chapter story)

Why does Twilight get to be an alicorn princess and Trixie does not? It’s not fair!

However, Trixie is smart and has found a way to fulfil her wish. It’s not like there will be any repercussions for it, right?

Current state of completion: 71%
Tag: Dark
Rating: Mature

I Ain’t Your Sacrifice! (one shot)

Red and black OC with tragic past stays confident despite the odds being against him. He is protective to and liked by his peers. Even in the worst possible situation he stays in control, or does he?

Current state of completion: 100%
Tag: Dark, Tragedy

Darkryt Orbinautz
Group Admin

It's not enough to post links and percentage completion. Talk about it! "Make me a sale", so to speak. Tell us what's it about! (A brief summary might be good) Get the rest of us interested in your story!

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

3046080 You are right. I thought it was a bit bare as well, but I didn't want to make a spamm wall, so I didn't add any more to it.

I've edited my comment now. I've added descriptions, tags and rating. if you want any more information, I can provide it.

Darkryt Orbinautz
Group Admin

You missed something.

Why does Twilight get to be an alicorn princess and Trixie does not? It’s not fair!

However, Trixie is smart and has found a way to fulfil her wish. It’s not like there will be any

I presume there's a few more words that are supposed to go after "any".

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

3046727 My bad. This

repercussions for it, right?

was outside quotation. Fixed it.

Darkryt Orbinautz
Group Admin

After months, I have at least updated my story "Amnesia: The Pony Machine" a crossover between Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs and Friendship is Magic, as well as a sequel to my other Amnesia/Pony story.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7