The Shimmerverse 354 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 106 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 106

5122886 You're welcome.

4720755 I got two questions,

What is Zecora like in this universe?

And how would the nations of this world react if the Autobots and Decepticons (specifically the ones from Transformers: War for Cybertron , not the Bayformers) suddenly arrived on planet?

Evowizard25
Group Admin

5209530 I would picture Zecora pretty much exactly like her canon counterpart, however, she still lives in Zebrica. {Haven't decided her role yet.}

Very much mixed. It would depend on the nation. Some would accept them with open arms and a slight bit of suspicion while others would try and make war with them or use them for their own agenda.

5209672 Thanks for the answer. I can seeCelestia would try to make allies with the Autobots while the Decepticons would team up/use the griffons against the Equestrian armies while Megatron can focus on eliminating the Autobots. Not to mention the Goblins trying to get their hands on one of the Transformers themselves. Quickfix would be drooling over the Autobot technology.

Do the Giants exist in this universe?

More specifically the children of the Earth god Gea/Terra that were created to oppose the Olympians and can only be killed by a mortal and God working together.

Know that my only knowledge of them is taken from the Percy Jackson books so correct me if I'm wrong:twilightsheepish:

Evowizard25
Group Admin

5728873 I would assume so. Though they might have a different origin, but they would probably exist since the Greek/Roman gods exist in this world.

Is there freedom of religion in Equestria?

Or is everyone expected to worship Celestia

Evowizard25
Group Admin

5787934 As expressed in my god rules, any religion is welcome as long as said gods follow the rules {being present in the mortal plane, not taking a monopoly and being a part of a pantheon, etc.} Celestia is just more actively worshipped in many areas given how active she is and what she's done.

Evowizard25
Group Admin

5788575 No problem. :twilightsmile: I'm always happy to answer some Shimmerverse questions.

Since Babalyon is a country in the Shimmerverse, I assume Sumerian gods like Ea and Enki exist?

Evowizard25
Group Admin

5876556 Something along those lines, that is if I wish to feature them or beings similar to them in a future story. As is, yeah I could see them existing there.

What is Babylons primary species, and who is there ruler?

Evowizard25
Group Admin

5903782 I still haven't fully developed Babylon as an idea. If I did, most likely gargoyles.

3943129 Does Amaterasu have time based powers?

Evowizard25
Group Admin

5971661 Is there a legend of such powers that I'm not aware of?

Not that I know of, but its a power that her Fate/Nasuverse incarnation has. Then again the people at Type-Moon like to mess with the powers and abilities of mythological figures so it fits the story.

I probably should not have come to you with this question, forget I asked.

Evowizard25
Group Admin

5971706 It's no problem. I'm just not much aware of the Fate universe and whatnot so I seem to be more or less surprised whenever I hear things about it.

Also another thing I've been meaning to ask is what is the size of Equss sun?

Are we talking as big as ours or smaller

Evowizard25
Group Admin

5972013 I've never given the size that much of a thought. However, since the planet itself is much bigger then our own planet, coupled with gods controlling the sun, I'd put the sun as being either around the size of ours to somewhat bigger.

I would assume Susanoo and Tsukuyomi exist since they are Amaterasu’s siblings

Evowizard25
Group Admin

I would assume so as well.

where Celestia and Luna alive during the reign of queen Majesty?

Evowizard25
Group Admin

Well that is a bit of a spoilery question. To answer it truthfully, yes and no.

Could the 72 Pillar Demon gods exist in the Shimmer'verse

Evowizard25
Group Admin

And may I ask who are they?

The 72 Demon Pillars, and their King Goetia, where employed by King Solomon of Israel for "a system to efficiently promote proper reasonÂť" and look after mankind, but where sealed away after his death.

Essentially, they where forced to guard mankind but not willingly. They are evil in every sense of the word.

They would look like this

Evowizard25
Group Admin

Hmmmm, I'm not sure. I would have to think on it. Possibly is my best answer right now.

In light of the Total Solar Eclipse that's gonna pass the USA in a week I have to ask...

Are Solar Eclipses viewed with a displeasure in Equestria and are they a natural occurrence like in our world

Evowizard25
Group Admin

They are a natural occurrence and in some parts of the world, yes they are viewed in displeasure. In Equestria more so then others, though that has lessened with time.

Is their any race or country that is technophobic?

Evowizard25
Group Admin

No, it's just that some races just never settle down or build up to the same standard as other races, preferring one way to another. So it's not really technophobia in most cases. Although, some races very much don't like the usage of guns and such weaponry.

Are there any other planets in the solar system, if so what are their names?

Evowizard25
Group Admin

At this present time yes, but I haven't gotten around to counting or naming them.

So other than the Olympian and Norse God pantheon, which other real life pantheons exist in the Shimmerverse

Namely: Hindu, Egyptian, Celtic/Irish, Mesopotamian and Aztec

Evowizard25
Group Admin

In some ways, most of them. I'm not sure if they'll play any real part in a future story, but they are present. Also, you'll have noticed that the Japanese pantheon has been a bit active, mostly due to Aus but still.

Do the Outer Gods(aka Cthulhu’s kind) exist in some form here?

Evowizard25
Group Admin

I am unsure of them at the present time. If they come up, I think they could fit.

Would you consider Sunset a type 1 Tsundere or a type 2?

Evowizard25
Group Admin

That I wouldn't know since I don't know the 'types'.

Since the Norse gods are a thing here does that mean so are the Nine Realms?

Then I suppose Ragnarok will happen at some point?

Evowizard25
Group Admin

*shrugs* possibly but Loki isn't 'evil' here.

Since Prance is the equivalent of France here, did an incarnation Napoleon exist at one point?

Evowizard25
Group Admin

So sorry for the late reply, as for Napoleon. Well.... He's still a colt in present time.

Comment posted by ghoul-of-the-background deleted May 15th, 2019

Does Al Capone exist in the shimmerverse also had a question about crime in equestria. But decided to delete it so I'll just put it here how's is crime in equestria you know thieves, criminal organizations that thing.

Evowizard25
Group Admin

There is crime in Equestria, yes. However, in most areas it's not so rampant and it's actually more peaceful given more extreme methods of keeping the peace and devotion to Celestia and the other gods. There is/are ponies akin to Capone.

How many characters are alive in the Shimmerverse? like the Pillars I remember reading in one story that Starswirl was dead killed by Discord. Or the "Mane-6" parents Twilights dad is dead and pinkies seem to be alive well.
Also does Radiant Hope exist in the Shimmerverse?

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 106