RariDashLight 125 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Starlight Shadow
Group Admin

I wanna get to know y'all shippers a little better. Tell me a little about yourself, what other ships you like, if you like lingerie or not. Express yourself!

I'm Starlight Shadow, not tellin' my real name fools, I dwell in the mystical shit hole land of the Carolinas, I love shipping (particularly Twi ships involving princesses and RariDashLight) and lingerie is cute and sexy.

auramane
Group Admin

Um, giving an example might help... Guess I'll start.

Hello, I'm your other admin, Auramane, as you can probably see. My real name is Jack. I live in the Republic of Ireland (that small island next to Great Britain that is (mostly) not part of the United Kingdom). I am a terrible, terrible writer but I consider myself a decent enough pre-reader.

I like many other ships, far too many to list but some of the more eclectic or interesting ones would have to be:
Berry Punch X Nurse Redheart (there is finally a story for this pairing, go read it now!)
Coco Pommel X Braeburn (it looks and sounds cute, okay?)
Twilight Sparkle X Octavia Melody/Philharmonica/Baroque (look at my avatar, you cannot deny the cuteness)
Apart from these, I also have all the old standards such as RariDash, TwiDash, Rarilight, yadayadayada. Just look at my groups on my profile if you want a comprehensive list.

Nurse Redheart is and probably always will be best pony. After her comes Coco Pommel in a staggeringly close second place. In joint third come the spa twins, Aloe and Lotus.

And yes, I like lingerie.

I am the feracious, unforgiving, invincible, most dangerous bread on this side of the universe. I. Am. BATTLEBREAD! Also my birthplace and home is a little country in Europe called Austria. If it is the one with kangaroos or not is up to you to research.

Well... RariDashLight is indeed best ship for me, simply because they are my favorites of the Mane6. Other ships I like... I basically only ship characters that actually have character and are not just some background characters with maybe 3 lines in the whole series. Besides the said triangle I like to ship each on of them Luna. Other Mane6 shippings I like are Appleshy and Flutterpie. Rarity x Coco is somehow interesting too...

And yes, lingerie is great under these conditions.
1. I am not the one to wear it. I have a certain degree of dignity as a man.
2. The one who wears it is not a man. I am not gay.
3. To be really great, I have to be allowed to remove it.(Yes, this one had to be.)

At last, have a picture from derpi:

Well, I'm FierceRainbow, as you can see. I love shipping and I've written quite a few stories, though I don't claim to be very good. Favourite pony is Rainbow Dash, so shipping her is practically second nature. At one point I thought of this ship, and I was positively delighted by the very idea. But it's not at all popular, so I let it go. Then, there was a thread about it, followed by a group for it! Words cannot express displeased I am. I greatly look forwards to new stories being created and added. Long live RariDashLight!
On a side note, not to sound rude or pushy or anything, but why don't we just have the group name as RariDashLight? It looks neater, and people are automatically more interested in joining a group when it's nicely set out, has a clear name, and good description. Just a bit of advice, take it or leave it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4