Roleplaying! 13 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
runforever101
Group Admin

Hello everypony! Right here, there's no specific category for what goes on! One second two ponies could be having a date and next a mysterious pony walks into town predicting an apocalypse! Anything could happen!

Characters so far:
Flitter- runforever101

Just some quick stuff-
~no god-modding
~you can play as any character as long as it hasn't been taken
~All other site rules apply
~Have fun!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a normal day for Flitter. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, every pony seemed happy. It was a perfect day, maybe too perfect.

(Should we have a OC character thread or are we designated certain OC's just wondering)

2811204 (I was wondering if we could RP as characters that aren't ponies, 'cause i was sorta wanting to RP as my Saiyan OC, Cloud. If you say yes, then he'll be about eleven years old.)

runforever101
Group Admin

(Awesome! go ahead!)

On the outskirts of town a stranger entered. He was wearing a robe, not too different from straswirl's.
This coat was designed with nothing except moons and six pronged light blue stars with a dark blue background. From the hood protruded two things a horn and a few turquoise and blue strands of mane.

On first glance this pony looked odd and dangerous ,but his intentions were not of evil.

Cloud, a young Saiyan with black spiky hair and the tail of a wolf flew through the skies. He wore his normal green Gi, a blue inner shirt, blue sash wrapped around his waist, black fingerless gloves, and blue boots with white tips.
His stomach growled loudly. Luck was on his side, however, as he neared a town. With a smile on his face, he flew towards it and landed at the edge of it.
"Man I'm REALLY hungry. Can't wait to eat!"

runforever101
Group Admin

2943776 (Sure!)

Flitter was surprised to see the pony and the sayian, "Who are you?"

2866039 meanwhile in a shadowy alleyway a nondiscript stallion wearing a fedora and trenchcoat used his magic to bring up and activate a mirror. "My princess the target is in sight what are my orders?"he quietly muttered. "Hold your position we can't risk this thing attacking innocent ponies."a regal yet hushed voice responded. "Yes, your majesty." He said as he slipped the mirror back into his pocket.

(S'all cool if i play a ODST right?)

runforever101
Group Admin

(I'm not sure what that means:derpytongue2:)

(ODST= Orbital Drop Shock Trooper = Halo)

runforever101
Group Admin

2946495 (never played help but go ahead!:pinkiehappy:)

"Hello! My name is Cloud! What's your name?" Cloud said to Flitter cheerfully. Meanwhile, an anthropomorphic Pegasus stallion rested on a cloud. His fur was steel-black, his irises were green, his long shoulder-length mane was black and had a green highlight, his tail was black, and his wings were red. He wore blue Royal Guard armor with a sword on his back.

'So bored. Maybe I should go to a bar, get drunk, and buck shit up...' He thought.

3029906 'complication' the stallion thoughr as he produced his cover quickly."I'm film snapper i work for the local paper i was trying to get the scoop on that fellow over there*points to the sayian*."not real often REAL flying monkeys come around ya know!"he silently thanked his stars for those acting lessions back at the academy.

3031226 Midnight looked below at the nearby reporter. He looked around the surrounding area, unsure who he was talking to.

"Hey, ya talkin' to me?" Midnight asked.

3031417 'perfect that stupid case messed with my perception'the stallion thought remembering the recent foalnapping case he had worked for three years."sorry thought you were talking to me, my bad!" he said with a sheepish grin.'well at least THIS time my target isn't a stuffed bear that's something right?' At that moment arthur dent had the strange idea to sleep in front of a bulldozer.Many speculate that if we understood why he did this we might find a cure for world peace.

Comment posted by TheMichiganDogman deleted Mar 24th, 2014

(I would join but I have nothing good.)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19