Padded Ponies and Adult Foals 1,304 members · 968 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Thread name speaks for itself. Post contact info, and the 'role' + style of roleplay you prefer.

'Role': I really prefer foal, but I can do caretaker if I must.
Style: I don't like malicious roleplays, or anything with gore or clop. Something like Foal Games, where the pony doesn't give the others a choice, but is gentle and kind about it is fine, though, when it comes to 'forced'.
Contact Info: Private message me, and we'll sort it out. I prefer using Palringo. If you choose to use Palringo (free for iOS, Mac, PC, and Android), you can contact me by doing the following:
1. Download Palringo, make an account
2. Join the group: ppaf
3. PM the owner with who you are (E.G. Hi, I'm <User> from Fimfiction! I prefer the <role> role!)

If you wish to contact/roleplay me with other means, private message me and I'll see what I can do. However, I prefer Palringo so I can keep everything organized, not just for myself, but for the others. It's clean, simple, and stable. We already have a few roleplayers in there.
Current # of Caretakers: 5
Current # of Foals: 6

You can meet other padded pony roleplayers and writers there!

Could you go into further detail as to how the writer identification works, and maybe even the general processes of the RP and such? I'm interested.

Roleplays are 1 on 1 so far, and can be anything that you and the foal/caretaker want it to be.

As for the writer, you can identify them by the "Mod" tag in their names in the group. The requirements for this have changed.

Caretakers can possibly be writers, you can identify them by the "Admin" tag in their names in the group.

Unranked users will not have "Mod" or "Admin", rather, they won't have those ranks. The Unranked users prefer roleplaying as foals.

Could you further explain the 'writer's' tasks? I wasn't specific enough earlier. My bad.

Writers are just to identify those who write stories on Fimfiction.

3024130 Gotcha. So, how do I get into the RP group?

1. Download Palringo, make an account (free for iOS, Mac, PC, and Android)
2. Join the group: ppaf
3. PM the owner with who you are (E.G. Hi, I'm padded pony <username> from fimfiction!). If I'm online, I'll stir up the group..

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8