Denizens of Amala 40 members · 37 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
G-man64
Group Admin

Nothing is ever perfect, no matter how close something is there's always that one thing that just makes you want to strangle a f:yay:cking puppy.

So what is that for me? Well the Matador in Nocturne might be a contender (and for some of you may be the answer) but I eventually got him and considered him a healthy challenge like Wily. No there's open thing that I HE=ATE with a passion it's something from Devil Survivor. No matter how hard I try I can never do it. The one thing that makes me want to rip someone's head off is Gin's Ending.

No matter how hard I try I just can't seem to have it happen for me. It's more of an annoyance than anything since if I just do it non-stop I could probably beat the game in a day (I've done it five times now) but it's the principle. I just can't do it for some reason, and yes it pisses me off. An ending shouldn't be this hard to have happen. I've dedicated the past two playthroughs to doing it but I can't, last time I ended up ending with Atsuro (didn't care that much since I needed that one anyway) but now I HAD to re-do the Yuzu route. There's no reason to re-do that one there's only one way for it to go with day 8.

So in my opinion the most annoying thing is Gin's route because despite how hard I try the game seems to be content with foiling my attempts do have it actually happen.

3005872 In SMT 4 I HATE the random encounters with a burning passion. The enemies gang rape your ass and are all super strong. I often have more problems getting to the bosses than I have with them.

3005872 I personally have played Nocturne to the point that I can knock Matador out easily. Personally I think its the DLC for SMTIV. I hate the fact that an entire ending was basically cut out and served back to us in three paid chunks.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3