Denizens of Amala 40 members · 37 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
G-man64
Group Admin

For almost a year I've been working on the baseline for a Shin Megami Tensei crossover (it's not nearly ready yet but here's a link anyway). Anyway while watching SuperJeenius's LP of Shin Megami Tensei's most popular spin-off Persona (Persona 4 to be precise)

(after a four month hiatus :facehoof: it's been hell catching up) it got me thinking.

Persona's a series about how the bonds we share straighten ourselves and those we share them with. Fallout Equestria's a story about how even in the wasteland Friendship's one of the most important things around. So the two should go great together right?

It starts like any Persona game a dream in the Velvet Room where Igor basically does what Watcher normally does. Explain the importance of friends. But goes on to explain Arcanas. From there it plays out as you'd expect a Persona FoE crossover to play out. The protagonist goes out in the wasteland making and straightening bonds to fight some great evil.

Naturally he uses his and his companions Persona's to do so.

I don't know enough about Persona to attempt this (all I know is SuperJeenius's LP of 3 FES and 4 as well as the 4 Animation) but I'd assist. And hey maybe when my SMT story's up and running we could do a crossover. Like a movie event just a huge non-canon for either story epic battle of Demon's vs Persona's. That'd be fun.

But for now I leave you with this very basic outline of a Persona crossover. I'd gladly help but I'm not sure how much I could lend. But I'd do as much as I could.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1