Spike's Coltcuddlers 430 members · 152 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

hey folks, seeing that there are few stories about these couples, I wanted to know which one you consider better

spikemash

Or

rumblespike

choose and comment why ;)

7708462 Why choose when you can have all three at once?

Polyamory always work ;), but not this time , you must choice darling.

Pd:although I would be dying to read a treesome with rumble spike and button xD

I'll go with RumbleSpike, mostly because they're a great double-team when it comes to seducing Thunderlane (with all characters aged-up, obviously~)

Ok... well that should be deepened, mainly when looking for a hook to try to unite them, since neither rumble nor button had real contact with spike, so we must imagine what a rapprochement between them would be like, of course this can be totally ignored and go for the prize, but I like to think how they would relate according to their canonical personalities, example, rumble enjoys cooking, spike is very good at cooking, spike is a fan of power ponies, and button loves video games, although that last one is not official it's the only thing that we have of the character, xD.
I like rumble spike, but spikemash is more likely in reality ;)

Rumblespike!

but not this time , you must choice darling.

In that case, I'd have to go with Rumble because the two of them are so cute together. Besides, Button Mash is already taken by Sweetie Belle, so Rumble is fair game.

Pd:although I would be dying to read a treesome with rumble spike and button xD

On it! :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9