• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

ur face
lol

That is all. Equestria is ours.

:derpytongue2::rainbowwild:

prove it

That is all. Equestria is ours.

:derpytongue2::rainbowwild:

Grats on posting here. Have ALL of the cookies.

ocalhoun
Group Admin

It's a group for giving authors way more praise than they deserve. :twilightsmile:
Because nobody likes a hate group.

Yep, I'm one of the few people that's actually had a story reviewed praised here.

Though I cheated and threw in a story that wasn't actually bad, just highly downvoted.

--arcum42

5813719 Finally! God, this site has too many hate groups. Of course, they play the "We're just harsh critics in a group for collecting and mocking all the bad fanfics ever" card, and people buy it.

ocalhoun
Group Admin

Heh. This is kind of meant to be just a sarcastic hate group, though.
But instead of piling on the hate, we can go to terrible stories and tell them that they're the best story on Fimfic and the like.

5814726 Man, that must REALLY piss off the hate groups. "I want this kid to think 50 people hate him! Stop being nice to him, I live for tears!"

ocalhoun
Group Admin

...I'm still not sure you're picking up that this is supposed to be sarcastic congratulations.

5817558 The next words typed with your keyboard will be, "You can't just claim you were sarcastically taking my sarcasm seriously to go along with the joke! I need to believe my sarcastic wit was too much for you!".

ocalhoun
Group Admin

Wait, you were taking my 'need to believe my sarcastic wit was too much for you' seriously?
That was obviously done sarcastically. :twilightsmile:

5824792 Next, you'll say,"Haha, my joke worked perfectly! There's nothing funnier than laughing it off when someone doesn't understand you, or when someone actually takes you seriously!", right?

ocalhoun
Group Admin

5837130 At some point in the future, we're both going to pull out at the same time and go "Wait, I thought I was being sarcastic".

Did we just become best friends?

ocalhoun
Group Admin

Either that or gay lovers. I'm not sure which.
Did either of us remember to throw in a 'no homo'?

5837965 Nope, guess this means we're gay now.

Dangit.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18