Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

In my fic there are two Changeling Princesses. And while I have no problem with writing their backstories I have a problem with names for them.

So, first of them is the eldest daughter of Queen Chrysalis, which eventually took her place (Chrysalis died of old age rather than from the assasisn's dagger), and arranged it in a way, that other Princesses didn't notice anything. She is a great illusionist, very good in the magic of life, in addition she is an excellent tactician, and can simultaneously control thousands of changeling drones. She collects energy by placing victims in cocoons, and draining tjheir emotiojns quickly, efficiently and with little harm to the victims.
Based on information about alicorns that's lived before Celestia and Luna, she prefers not to have no direct contact with pony society.
Her Swarm specializes in sabotage and elimination of enemy commanders before the start of hostilities. In addition, she is a great battle mage, though she prefers not to engage in direct confrontation.

Second is the youngest daughter of the Queen Chrysalis. She is well versed in the magic of life, mind magic, and magitek. She is not hostile to the ponies, and does not like to fight. She gathers emotional energy through a network of Changeling posing as doctors both in Equestria and abroad.
For a long time she lived in Equestria, studying pony culture and science. Hiding under different disguises, she recieved the diplomas of the three different universities and after Chrysalis invasion created her Hive under Manehattan. After release of Discord she came to the conclusion that Royal Sisters gone crazy and, after that she left Equestria, and established new Hive in the Griffin Kingdom.
Her brood are augmented with the help of cybernetics, and in battle they use high-tech power armor, but they are few, and therefore, this Swarm specializes in suppressing the enemy, by small force with overwhelming firepower.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1