Cheese Sandwich x Pinkie Pie 324 members · 101 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

That name..Pink-Sandwich.. sorry I had to come up with something off the top of my head!

So you all tell me why you like this pairing. The reason why I like it in general is because.. well.. where do I even begin?

Don't make me begin. It seems almost though like the writers meant for there to be that connection.. I MEAN HOW DO YOU GET A GROUP FOR ONE PAIRING AND 30 FOLLOWERS PRATICALLY INSTANTLY?

Also, this may have been inspired by the desire to take the forum virginity of this group.. what an honor.

I just had to join this group, because I just recently watched the episode and fell in love.:heart:
I'm even working on a story with the pairing right now. :pinkiehappy::rainbowkiss::rainbowwild::yay:

Pink-Sandwich (or CheesePie :twilightsmile: ) is such an amazing ship!
I also fell in love with the episode and the pair! :pinkiehappy: They were too adorable!

2758093 Because it's freaking adorable!!

2758093 well. The two are extreme party ponies. They have weird senses no one can explain. They are very similar but have those differences that make them who they are. They kinda are many for each other.

Comment posted by Danny Sparks deleted Feb 3rd, 2014

2758093 Honestly I thought the episode was a really great setup, both from the analytical and entertainment side of things. As for the two being shipped......I'd be lying if I said the episode didn't tease the audience a bit with that idea after Cheese confesses to her...plus the look on her face when he says it's the truth ultimately said "Aww I just want to hug you right now:rainbowkiss::heart:"
So I'd say that I see it as a great way or playing off of each other.

Idk... after I just wached episode I was like: I ship that! ... I dont know why, but they look sweet together and I JUST SHIP IT :pinkiehappy:

Oh god i am so in love with this ship. Its my new OTP cheesepie forever and hopefully the fanfics will keep on coming.

This pairing is the reason why I got an account on this site, I thought it was so cute in the show and then when I found this group I decided I must show support for this wonderful pairing! [OTP!]:heart:

When I was watching the episode, there was just an instant where I could see it. It felt like, "Yep, here comes the ship!" AND IT'S JUST PERFECT!!!! Now I smile just thinking about it, it's that perfect.:yay:

...I wonder if Weird Al realizes what he got himself into...:rainbowlaugh:

Royal Canterlot
Group Admin

Because of the backstory the two have.

And they look so cute together. :twilightblush:

Everyone agrees with my reasoning. Yay.~

I should probably pay attention to my own threads xD Sorry about that ya'll.

For anyone else reading this: Is this your OTP? If not, what? (Not necessarily why.)

This is my OTP. v.v EVEN IF MY FRIEND DOESN'T APPROVE.

Because it was meant to be and we all know it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14